Can Light Leak For 8 Hours During Flowering Cause Trouble?

• Thread starter travism000
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

travism000

Hi, so I've been running a flowering room and I just switched my digital timers around. One of the three timers glitched out and didn't shut it off for the 12/12 cycle and I turned it off 7-8 hours in when I checked on it. Basically, I have three 600w LED lights that are close together and one of them didn't turn off. Is this enough to risk hermaphrodites?

T

travism000

Actually, it was two different times the same night, I was wrong when I said 7-8 hours. So I got home, noticed it had been still on 3-4 hours past at whcih point I reset it. I woke up in the middle of the night and saw it was still on about 3-4 hours again so I just turned it off. So it would've been 6-8 hours total.

T

travism000

I'm on week 2, all feminized seeds. It just sucks because the timer literally glitched. I tried changing the time, then it just shut down, but it seems to be working now.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Hi, so I've been running a flowering room and I just switched my digital timers around. One of the three timers glitched out and didn't shut it off for the 12/12 cycle and I turned it off 7-8 hours in when I checked on it. Basically, I have three 600w LED lights that are close together and one of them didn't turn off. Is this enough to risk hermaphrodites?
If you are growing photo period weed YES it causes problems. If you're growing auto flower no problem at all.

Freshone

Freshone

Your talking one day? Only a few hours? To me that's not enough to cause any problems. There are some experts out here though.
Smerb is right one day won't do shit,just correct it and move on,persistent light/leaks is another story.

T

travism000

Alright sounds good. Yeah, they are photoperiod, but it was a one time thing and only for a few hours. I doubted it would cause issues, but I just wanted to be safe. I'm definitely tossing the timer tho, thanks for the advice guys.

sixstring

sixstring

I have had a random light go off cycle during power outage and im not home to notice or fix it for a few days and never had a problem that i could blame on that light being on.but i also run infrared cameras in my rooms 24/7. You should be fine.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Alright sounds good. Yeah, they are photoperiod, but it was a one time thing and only for a few hours. I doubted it would cause issues, but I just wanted to be safe. I'm definitely tossing the timer tho, thanks for the advice guys.
No problem then

Smerb

Smerb

Are these herms and nanners mostly from seed banks? Does anyone know?

Latest posts

Top Bottom