Can my plant be saved? (First time grower?)

• Thread starter Bubbles45
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bubbles45

I watered it every other day and gave it nutrition and first it was outside and it was really hot and the bottom leaves got burned then I brought it in and had it besides a window. I realised the leaves was turning yellow from bottom up and cut some off and I thought it wasn’t getting enough sun so bought a LED light hoping it would help. By time it came and I gave it 12hrs light it started to crisp up. but I was watching videos and reading up so I thought it would help but it got worse. How can I make it successful next time and what signs to know there’s something potentially could be wrong ? Thanks

• Sad
Reactions: Ina
420trout

420trout

I saved one that looked like that, although it was much bigger and looked like it was toast. You never know! My girl will hardly let me pitch anything and she has gotten really good at saving plants.

B

Bubbles45

I saved one that looked like that, although it was much bigger and looked like it was toast. You never know! My girl will hardly let me pitch anything and she has gotten really good at saving plants.
How did you save it?
Dat looks ded. Might come back bout doubtful. Being that small don't waste time and just start a new one,.
Base on what I did was I doing the right thing?

Top Bottom