can non residents get a medical card?

• Thread starter mikeb437
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mikeb437

mikeb437

visiting cali for a few days. someone told me i can get a medical card while im there and get into a dispensary for sum meds. is that possible? if so, how? i need all info possible if this is true. im an illinois resident

S

Steve Z

No.

every physician needs a state issued ID. CA CO MI AZ doesnt matter.

you may be able to squeak by if you find people with shady practices, but in CA its required that your a resident of that state to have the privileges

mikeb437

mikeb437

so if i get an id from one of those states,, i can go to a doctors office and get it done?

S

Steve Z

yes, and that would require a signed lease or a power bill in your name to said address....

would be 100000 times easier to just buy it on the street there dude. you can get extreme dank for 260/zip all day if you know where to look. ;-)

good luck on your hunt!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
there were some paces in socal in beach/tourist areas that had walk in pot drs who would issue 3 month recs to non residents

thought one was like right off venice beach

dunno if they all got shut down or not

but then youd still have to find a club that will sell to a non-resident

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
For as little time you plan on being in Cali it would be smarter to go dirrect to the farmers. They are who supply the despenceries anyway.Sorry but it still isn`t like the dam here ...yet.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

yes, and that would require a signed lease or a power bill in your name to said address....

would be 100000 times easier to just buy it on the street there dude. you can get extreme dank for 260/zip all day if you know where to look. ;-)

good luck on your hunt!

Not true...you can go to Cali tomorrow and go to the DMV, get yourself a local ID (just need an address, any trustworthy address that isn't a PO, because they will send your ID to that address). Then go to the doctor the same day with that ID, and you are set! Should take you all of about 5 hours to score your meds, 3 1/2 hours of that will be waiting at the DMV.

S

Steve Z

Not true...you can go to Cali tomorrow and go to the DMV, get yourself a local ID (just need an address, any trustworthy address that isn't a PO, because they will send your ID to that address). Then go to the doctor the same day with that ID, and you are set! Should take you all of about 5 hours to score your meds, 3 1/2 hours of that will be waiting at the DMV.

dude but that is so unrrealistic,

so if you have anything going on in any other state, a house whatever, your giving yourself the biggest headache, just to TRY and get medical. we dont even know his conditions, and i know its cali and you can say oh i have a cough, legalize me, and they will....

but dude all that work for a bag of marked up weed?? the same shit is on the street there, just be smart. dont say yes to the first bag you see look around. ITS CALIFORNIA. lol. go skate at a skatepark for 10 mins and find some dudes, be like "wheres the nug".

but i think wasting your time at a SOCAL DMV for a couple hours just to get an ID then maybe find a doctor then go to a dispensary (HOPEFULLY after going through all that trouble you'd go to a DECENT one with good meds, cause there are shit ones everywhere too)

i mean with the money you spent right there you could get nugs,

im just saying switching your ID to CA on a trip just to get weed is dumb. its CA not ID or IL.... there is weed everywhere by the plenty, not marked up to 50/eighth bs at clubs and tagged with a fake name most of the times...

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

dude but that is so unrrealistic,

so if you have anything going on in any other state, a house whatever, your giving yourself the biggest headache, just to TRY and get medical. we dont even know his conditions, and i know its cali and you can say oh i have a cough, legalize me, and they will....

but dude all that work for a bag of marked up weed?? the same shit is on the street there, just be smart. dont say yes to the first bag you see look around. ITS CALIFORNIA. lol. go skate at a skatepark for 10 mins and find some dudes, be like "wheres the nug".

but i think wasting your time at a SOCAL DMV for a couple hours just to get an ID then maybe find a doctor then go to a dispensary (HOPEFULLY after going through all that trouble you'd go to a DECENT one with good meds, cause there are shit ones everywhere too)

i mean with the money you spent right there you could get nugs,

im just saying switching your ID to CA on a trip just to get weed is dumb. its CA not ID or IL.... there is weed everywhere by the plenty, not marked up to 50/eighth bs at clubs and tagged with a fake name most of the times...

Agreed 100%....I was just stating that it is in fact possible to do so...and if you have friends or family in Cali and you know you will be back, might as well...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
might be worth it if your looking for clones and beans - otherwise it is way too easy to get good weed here seriously

S

Steve Z

yeah for real bro. i'd see it plausible if you had family there, planned on going for holidays shit like that,

or if you are 19 and wanna show off a CA ID lol.

but if your half smart and half legit you should have any problem findin some meds in no time, without a dispensary. like markcastle said, fuck the markup go straight to the farmer

mikeb437

mikeb437

my cousins live in cali.. they dont have a card and i dont want to ask them to go thru the hassle for me. one guy told me i can get a rec if i bring medical records. thought it would be easier but ill just look for some on the street. my main purpose was to buy edibles.. the suckers, candy bars and tinctures to be exact...i wouldnt imagine thats sold on the streets huh? id love to hook up with a farmer just to see his garden!

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

my main purpose was to buy edibles.. the suckers, candy bars and tinctures to be exact...i wouldnt imagine thats sold on the streets huh? id love to hook up with a farmer just to see his garden!

You'd be surprised! A walk through Golden Gate park can yield many interesting findings, I've been offered hash, edibles, infused products, tinctures, all on the street. Although I never purchased, as I always grew my own. And one would also question the quality of such things on the street, although can't say most dispensaries would be much better....

Just tell your cousins to setup a grow room, so you can have fresh trimmed nuggets every time you visit! LOL!

Ketamine

Ketamine

You have to have VALID PHOTO ID/DL to get the Dr to give you a recomendation. The temp has no pic and says on it on the first line "This Is Not A Verifiable ID"

mikeb437

mikeb437

my cousin hooked me up with some herb,, gave him 800 bux and he got me ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,10 -8th's,, 4 packs of thc pills and 2 small containers with gold shit in it,, im assuming it's bho.. all this weed is kick ass! i smoke everyday and 2 hits of this weed with some bho on top kicked my ass! thanks too all you cali people ,,you all were very cool to meet and thanks for coming out and supporting led zep 2

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

None of that is true! Cali deff let's you get a temp ID at the dmv and you do t have to out a cali addy then you bring that to a mmj doc with a script of pain/anxiety/sleep meds and they give you a 1 year temp med card... I know bc I am doing this and made all proper calls to verify
visiting cali for a few days. someone told me i can get a medical card while im there and get into a dispensary for sum meds. is that possible? if so, how? i need all info possible if this is true. im an illinois resident

S

Seed Buyer

If all you need is a signed leased get on google and search for a standard California rental agreement and print that bad boy off. Fill it in with your cousins address,. you sign it as tenant , him as landlord and you got a lease agreement.

Latest posts

Top Bottom