Can not post a study in pdf form

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

I went to post a study but I was told the size was to large ,2,6 mb. Is there a way to cut it in half. JK

J

Jalisco Kid

I like short consise answers but would you care to expand on that some more. I believe it is 64 pages long. I tried to a few ways, pdf file converter but that was not working. It is worth reading but not worth too much more of my time guessing. Which is what I am doing most of the time anyway. JK

Delerium

Delerium

I like short consise answers but would you care to expand on that some more. I believe it is 64 pages long. I tried to a few ways, pdf file converter but that was not working. It is worth reading but not worth too much more of my time guessing. Which is what I am doing most of the time anyway. JK
Can you use a dropbox sort of app that has a hyperlink or something?

J

Jalisco Kid

I could just post where I got it from but sometimes that bothers a mod. I am not interested in more work,I would rather surf then learn more computer crap.Thanks for the idea though. JK

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Yes, If you post up the link, I can split it up for you or there are online services that will do that for you. http://www.splitpdf.com/ is one services.

Can also be done with software, one of which is Adode Acrobat.

I could just post where I got it from but sometimes that bothers a mod. I am not interested in more work,I would rather surf then learn more computer crap.Thanks for the idea though. JK
You should post the link, always good to have a reference to the source.

Then could split the file

or

no need since there is a link to directly download it. 

If you do not want to post it, or the above service does not do it for you.

Alternative is to send me a pm. When I got a moment I can convert and post up.

Last edited:
J

Jalisco Kid

I appreciate that,I believe we have adobe pro down here and I had some converter programs for some legal docs I had to convert but this pdf will not co-operate. I will ask one of the kids when they get back to the ranch. The original site was a university but a online store posted the info. The link at the university is no longer valid. JK

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
I appreciate that,I believe we have adobe pro down here and I had some converter programs for some legal docs I had to convert but this pdf will not co-operate. I will ask one of the kids when they get back to the ranch. The original site was a university but a online store posted the info. The link at the university is no longer valid. JK
Welcome, If you do not get it handled feel free to ask. Sounds like you got the proper software.

Top Bottom