Can some 1 help me plz

• Thread starter Adhdade
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Adhdade

Spider farmer sf 2000 why cant i get myn to go over 30 percent and why is myn the only 1 wer i can turn blue lights on and off its over 33 inches from top ov canopy

Bilber

Bilber

It might take a couple minutes for them to respond......they will though...I..

Curious to know what a light mover is.....

A

Adhdade

They am a dream 1000 wat light moving is better than having 4000 wat in 1 room and because they move the light goes deeper into the canopy aswell

voltage

voltage

They am a dream 1000 wat light moving is better than having 4000 wat in 1 room and because they move the light goes deeper into the canopy aswell
Wat?
Legible would help on all of your posts. You would get the correct answers.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Light movers basically increase the footprint of your grow light. So, instead of getting a big light (or multiple lights) to cover an 8x8 you can use a smaller light to cover the same space. Reduce energy consumption and achieve similar results.

Light rail is a popular brand.

A

Adhdade

Light movers basically increase the footprint of your grow light. So, instead of getting a big light (or multiple lights) to cover an 8x8 you can use a smaller light to cover the same space. Reduce energy consumption and achieve similar results.

Light rail is a popular brand.

Bilber

Bilber

That is neat....never heard of it......I've tied rope and pulled my light before......

Not a pulley, a rail......kinda cool......

I love learning new things!

Top Bottom