Can some one help identify these beans? (elite)

• Thread starter yamama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

yamama

basically the story goes like, had a guy stayin in my place to help him out for a few days, he pisses off an leaves a pile of shit behind, called a year lata to say he wont be back, throw all his stuff out but take a look inside one of the bags for a treat/payment for lettin him crash a while.

so into the bag i go to pull up a big zip bag full of beans :friday: there a mix of elites gear an some candyman gear.

Going to start to play with a few of them but some of them are things i dont know what are and am hoping some farmers on here might be able to recall what the genetics were, or if anyone has grown them what were they like?

heres what i dont know what is

Blue dog x lt
krystal queen
killakush x lt
tekilla x lt
gourd buster
rosetta stone x sour og kush
blue dot x ghaze
G.W.S. f2
hb99x sour og
toxic lemon
purple butters x heri
sour banana punch
coco d x lt
jamician sativa x x13/thai
LUI x ghaze
doubledipped sour banana 06

next is the packs of chem crosses i got, any of them special enough to risk the hermis? dont mind pickin a few out if its something special but my experiences with chems is none exsistant, which is why i ask

bubbakush x ultimate Chemdog
chem 08 x Chemdog D
ultimate moondawg
ultimate chem sfv
ultimate Chemdog 1991
chem head

next question is what is the ghaze thats in so many of these crosses, got it in loads of candyman packs also?

gonna try some of these jus for the pure mouthful that the cross is lol Candyman cherry retard - thisisme cherry slyder x deep chunk x inkognyto coughing retard
never heard of anything in that cross except the deepchunk

thanks for any info

E

ent

wow, that kind of makes up for holding on to his junk for a year.

Y

yamama

im defo happy with the payment lol that is jus the list of what i dont understand theres a load more an quite a few packs from candyman also, loads of kush crosses but atm i think i got kush covered, running calis raskal tahoe an larry an ograscals purple kush kksc x white an strawberry kush so think i can relax on them until later :D

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
yamama, All those you listed are some very sweet seeds! Cherry retard! That is a real find! I'm not kidding you when i say ...you dont need to buy seeds any more for at least a awhile ..until you finnish going through those seed packs! Lol! Do some research on Mota's and Dr. Candyman's threads on here! Nice score! monkey5

B

BrotherBud

Sup man, here's what I can tell you, the first list of beans are mostly Mota crosses. I've grown the;

Blue Dog{from Brothel Bros.} x Elite's Lemon Thai. didn't find anything worthy
Great White Shark F2's (they might be from Greenhouse). good smoke, yield was..eh
Legends Ultimate Indica x GHaze. super high yeild of 'average' smoke
Chocolate Diesel x Elite's Lemon Thai. very tasty, good yield, energetic high
Purple Butters x Herijuana. Just chopped 30 days ago. 'Very' nice body stone, ok yield, stinky buds

From his CHEM collection I've ran:

Ultimate Chemdog 1991(not sure it's legit though). smooth creeper high, small yield, everyone in my circle loved this bud(even my 76 year old dad) but I didn't think it was anything to write home about(I still keep her around for a final run though)

ChemHead, now this is a 'gem' I got awhile back from Greens. Super fat, chunky, sticky, funky buds. the plant was a beauty to grow, it takes on a kinda of silver-blue hue to it at maturity. Very nicely potent, mega yields. I never made F2's or kept a cutting and I'm salty at myself about this. I ran her about a year and a half ago
Quick story: My buddy since 3rd grade is a 6'5 285lb body-builder slash bouncer{but not a douche}, I pass him a 'joint' to fire up while we are sitting on a park bench watching our 2 puppies run around in the grass and chase squirrels and sh!t. Well the J goes around twice when I notice the pups are way over by the ponds chasing some ducks, so I run over to them so they don't go in the water, when I get back{gone all of 2 minutes} this dude is stretched out on the bench, staring at the sky with his mouth open. Bottom line, stellar bud.

1st 4 pics are Ultimate Chem 1991
2nd 4 pics are ChemHead
PEACE

Funk 050
Funk 068
Funk 062
Funk 063
Funk 058
Funk 071
Funk 072
Funk 074
Funk 077
M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
yamama, He's telling you right! Here: ...that should let you see and know what you have! Some packs Brother Bud listed that he grew out others found good or great plants in there packs! Headband is killer! And check out that link..talk to Dr. CandyMan! Lol! monkey5

Y

yamama

thanks for the info guys, i jus took it for granted they were all elite being in the same style packin but now reading up on motas forum im finding some of them. Never ran any motas gear before so this will be an interesting experience for me. the candyman ones are easy to pick out whats what, they all labled with the name an crosses used an dated.

Those are some nice pics m8 an your report of the chemhead has bumped it into the next run, will do a one or 2 seed of multible packs, maybe even 12/12 from seed jus to taste a few of them an to make sure they germ ok, dont care if i get alot of males as this will jus be for tasting, doing a keeper run is complicated, in the middle of that search with 6 packs of cali an og beans atm.

feel like a kid in a candystore, im bad with a few beans but this monster bag infront of me with all these things ive never tried driving me nuts, gonna end up overloading myself again

picked this lot out for the popping tomoz

krystal queen
purple butters x heri
toxic lemon
double dipped sour banana
tekilla x lt
super strawberry diesel
double og sfv
sugardaddy purple
ultra snow
cherry retard
an will be a chemhead in it now :D

Y

yamama

i pop my beans straight into some lightmix with added perlite an the following have started to sprout outa the soil
purple butters x heri, super strawberry diesel, star dawg, super star dawg, purple dawg

I put 2 chemheads in when went to look today one was standing tall, at least 5 times bigger than the closest from the above list, root out of the pot also, knowing my luck it will be a male but at least i know all those beans are fine with germing as these are taking off with only 3 days in the soil

Indica Jones

Indica Jones

yamama, what is the genetic make up of krystal queen?

T

Tron

I had 1 of those dd sour banana under a 1k in a 5 gallon bucket, yielded 8 oz of top shelf... didn't clone it... would love to have that strain back!!!

Top Bottom