Can some one help me identify the problem with my seedlings

• Thread starter Cr8h
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cr8h

Cr8h

I just popped them last week and have grown before in the same set up no problem but they are showing signs of a deficiency i think can some one help me?

im growing with potting mix with a .5-.5-.5 npk Then in 3 or so weeks im gunna feed them a 1-1-1 npk the ph off my tap is 6.2 well water. i cant test run off no longer have a ph tester sadly
Keep growin #420

Can some one help me identify the problem with my seedlings
Can some one help me identify the problem with my seedlings 2
Can some one help me identify the problem with my seedlings 3
Can some one help me identify the problem with my seedlings 4
Can some one help me identify the problem with my seedlings 5
Can some one help me identify the problem with my seedlings 6
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Smaller containers make it difficult to control water effectively. The soil that you are using might be a little hot for the seedling... some strains seem to have problems with it. I would NOT feed for at least 2 months,especially if you move them into a larger container. Once the plant gets some larger roots it will handle the soil better, but don't be in a hurry to feed as you will probably cause more problems with burn and maybe lockout issues. I
My recommendation is to just keep going without feeding for at least 6-8 weeks. After that, feed very sparingly unless you see obvious deficiency signs. Keep giving it tons of light and room for the roots to grow. Larger containers will also provide a larger supply of nutrients since there is more soil available to draw it from. Good luck... keep up the good work.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I just popped them last week and have grown before in the same set up no problem but they are showing signs of a deficiency i think can some one help me?

im growing with potting mix with a .5-.5-.5 npk Then in 3 or so weeks im gunna feed them a 1-1-1 npk the ph off my tap is 6.2 well water. i cant test run off no longer have a ph tester sadly
Keep growin #420
Is that Medium Black Cow?

Regardless it's too thick, stays too wet, needs 30% perlite added when you up pot next time

Reactions: Ina
DETtoPDX

DETtoPDX

Alright thanks ill post an update soon
I always poke holes all over my plastic cups. Young roots love oxygen. Poke holes all over the sides and bottom. I take 5 cups stacked at a time and drill a bunch of holes in em.

Cr8h

Cr8h

I always poke holes all over my plastic cups. Young roots love oxygen. Poke holes all over the sides and bottom. I take 5 cups stacked at a time and drill a bunch of holes in em.
Thanks i just poked like 30 holes in them

Top Bottom