can some1 point me 2 Hashmasta-Kut's thread on BHO please? thx

• Thread starter jyip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jyip

jyip

can some1 point me 2 Hashmasta-Kut's thread on BHO please? thx

i had been reading it a while back,maybe a yrback already, anyhow, cant find it now and dint know if anybody could steer me to it ,,,it is a step by step tutotrial on makin bho with pictures ,,and it has aton of info on bho , prolly 50 pages in threAD

THX

jyip

jyip

add on,,,ummmn, i'm like retarded with search here for whatever reason,,thx

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
you got the man front and center....thanks for all the info you put out hashmasta-kut......

jyip

jyip

when they did the forum upgrade that thread was one of many that didnt make it across to the new version, sorry about that. anything in particular you had a question with?

hi HMK, thx for gtin back to me, sorry i didnt get back to this thread i made,,,,i had just liked the pictoiral/informational begining of thread on bho process,,,but since then , did hands on making 3-4 runs and found it not too complicated, and rather simple process,, jus gotta be alert,safe, and detail orientated to make a quality bho,,but I am open to any direction you can steer me towards,,,,, i have ran my tane right into hot water heated pyrex with fresh lower bud and had a nice product i thought, nice taste, smooth,,, but as far as purging,, I only run a 28 gram tube,,, so not a lot of oil,,,,

all in all, i think i am all set and im guesiing your thread was a starting point for beginners, so thank you hmk,,,hava great day!

and for me? i'm stroked to be smoking erl,,,, kinda reminds of a bad era way back w/free base ,, but this IS good stuff fo sho

sky_blue

sky_blue

when they did the forum upgrade that thread was one of many that didnt make it across to the new version, sorry about that. anything in particular you had a question with?
___
Thanks a lot for coming into the thread, HK. I followed along to see if I could get the info also.
I completely researched vacuum purging,etc. extensively, but now I only have an extraction tube and butane.

Could you pls. save me time.
Seems like everyone likes your method, and I don't think it ever uses a vacuum, so I'm hoping you'll lead me the right way...

Thanks...

jyip

jyip

sky b,
ckeck out youtube brett1 maverick videos,,, lotsa great info ,,u will def improve your tech

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! This pictures in that thread were amazing! :(

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

Hashmasta, Im very curious as to how you go about purging ur oil? BTW, I also never got a chance to view ur thread so if its in their sorry. Not trying to seem repetitive or anything,

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
i just use heat, on top of an electric stove. i purge all the liquid butane off outside, then bring the dish in to final purge. i have a pyrex pie plate immersed in tap hot water to start, then i turn on the electric stove element on high until i see it turn bright red, then immediately turn it off. basically what i am aiming for is it to have the water at a temp. just below boiling. a couple times or as much as necessary i will turn the stove on for a short duration. i can tell if its too hot if the water wants to overboil underneath, so i keep it below that temp. i keep a lid on top of my dish too, to keep the top surface hotter. it takes about 20 min. per gram of yielded extract to do a complete purge. its a method that requires paying attention and a bit of trial and error until you dial it in.

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

i just use heat, on top of an electric stove. i purge all the liquid butane off outside, then bring the dish in to final purge. i have a pyrex pie plate immersed in tap hot water to start, then i turn on the electric stove element on high until i see it turn bright red, then immediately turn it off. basically what i am aiming for is it to have the water at a temp. just below boiling. a couple times or as much as necessary i will turn the stove on for a short duration. i can tell if its too hot if the water wants to overboil underneath, so i keep it below that temp. i keep a lid on top of my dish too, to keep the top surface hotter. it takes about 20 min. per gram of yielded extract to do a complete purge. its a method that requires paying attention and a bit of trial and error until you dial it in.
Nice, Thanks for sharing. I am definitely going to give this method a try. Have you ever tried vac purging after everything is said and done, not that your oil needs it, Just curious?

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
nope. people use it well i have seen though, but not always i dont think. its not a foolproof step, but it helps a lot if you need it. i think for large amounts it would be very beneficial too.

montanamike1

montanamike1

Personally, I alternate between gentle heat (80 degrees or so from a seedling heating mat) and vac purging for my BHO.

R

Rama

HMK and others -

Thanks for everything, you guys have helped me more than I can say.

For many grams (20-30 or more) what's the solution for purging? I can't seem to figure it out. Thanks guys.

jyip

jyip

rama, check youtube out,,nwgreenthumb is a good start,, plenty of them to sift thru

blucheeze

blucheeze

when can i cut straight from plant and freeze for a bho without waiting for the entire plnt to cure.. is this possible

blucheeze

blucheeze

Thanks brotha I'm starting to open up to bho any other tips would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom