Can somebody help me identifying what's happening here?

• Thread starter ilfabr0
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ilfabr0

raise your light while you figure this out,.
bugs and or light stress happening here,..
Thank you fo your reply, currently I‘m having the lights at 24“ and the dimmer to 30%, yesterday I messed it up when installing it because I made a light upgrade and had it at 10“ from the plants and the dimmer at 80% 🤦🏻‍♂️ and with the bugs, need to do some research 😅

I

ilfabr0

Based on the edge curl and interveinal yellowing, my vote is for too much light.
When I installed the new light (the one in the description) I let it at 8” and the dimmer at 80% for a couple of hours but after that I noticed the stress and I reset it at 24” above the canopy and the dimmer at 30%, I will measure today also the ppfd to have a better idea of what’s happening and what shoul I do next about it

Sunasun

Sunasun

When I installed the new light (the one in the description) I let it at 8” and the dimmer at 80% for a couple of hours but after that I noticed the stress and I reset it at 24” above the canopy and the dimmer at 30%, I will measure today also the ppfd to have a better idea of what’s happening and what shoul I do next about it
Raise it to 36-40 inches. She's a baby right now and needs to be treated accordingly.
Also, water all of the pot, stop the spot watering. You're creating dry pockets and stunting root development and sickly plants are more susceptible to insect infestations than healthy plants.

I

ilfabr0

Raise it to 36-40 inches. She's a baby right now and needs to be treated accordingly.
Also, water all of the pot, stop the spot watering. You're creating dry pockets and stunting root development and sickly plants are more susceptible to insect infestations than healthy plants.
They are 28 days old 🥲

I

ilfabr0

It's alright, they will bounce back. The first 7-21 days are the seedling stage, so you're not that behind.
Just ordered organic calmag because one guy told me to give them a little, what’s your opinion? Can you help me with measurements?

Sunasun

Sunasun

BioBizz Calmag, ordered 500ml bottle
My bad, thought you were getting dry organic.
If this is it, follow these directions.
Images

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
every single new growers problems right there!!!! good job @Sunasun

I

ilfabr0

It was bottle. Dry was different and measured by substrate volume and not water volume.
Oh yeah almost forgot, should I use the measurements for prevention or deficiency correction? What’s your opinion based on the plant look?

Sunasun

Sunasun

Oh yeah almost forgot, should I use the measurements for prevention or deficiency correction? What’s your opinion based on the plant look?
I'd go prevention. We don't want to swing to far the other way and over feed.

Top Bottom