What is causing this

• Cal deficiency

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nitrogen deficiency

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Looks like a magnesium def. veins staying dark green and light in the margins use some Epsom Salts. I use it lighter than recommend but I think you can use upto a teaspoon per gallon.

G gnome

G gnome

Yeah man. U can have a perfect mix in ur res but if ur roots aren't healthy then it cant use the shit. Its tuff when ur this far along trying to fix roots

Kannabiz

Kannabiz

Looks like a magnesium def. veins staying dark green and light in the margins use some Epsom Salts. I use it lighter than recommend but I think you can use upto a teaspoon per gallon.
I've been adding epson salt too, in small amounts. I give it another week before i give it a higher dose if it needs it

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I got 16 plants, they all look something like this
Wash everything! Use a light mix of peroxide and water. You can use a spray bottle on the roots or mix up peroxide and water in a clean bucket. Add an air stone and let it sit for a min. If you use too much peroxide they'll lay right over like they're dead so be careful. I've over done it and thought I killed the plants. I shut all the lights off and the next day they stood right back up

Kannabiz

Kannabiz

Yeah man. U can have a perfect mix in ur res but if ur roots aren't healthy then it cant use the shit. Its tuff when ur this far along trying to fix roots
At one point, the temps was around mid 70's for about a week, also i think GH Calmagic made it worse

Kannabiz

Kannabiz

If i tweek everything right from this point on, do you guys think these girls will come around to good health.

G gnome

G gnome

Best o luck man but like i sed the deficiency u have is a symptom of the root problem. Until the roots get better u can add shit till the cows come home and it wont solve the issue

G gnome

G gnome

If i tweek everything right from this point on, do you guys think these girls will come around to good health.
No. Not trying to be harsh but once ur past that 2 week mark in flower its real hard to fix root problems. U shud have a lot more roots than that pal.

Kannabiz

Kannabiz

I'm unsure if I should keep vegging. You guys think its good enough to do the flip 12/12. I just want to finish this off and get watever i can and stetilize everything n start new batch.

Kannabiz

Kannabiz

When ppl say week 2 they usually mean of fower lol. Ok yeah man u can fix that shit fer sure. Wash them roots of like dude sed.
Told you i was new haha, you got worried for a minute but after i saw the word flower i was relieved lol

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I'm unsure if I should keep vegging. You guys think its good enough to do the flip 12/12. I just want to finish this off and get watever i can and stetilize everything n start new batch.
Get to work now! Get the rest of your buckets taped with the foil tape. Specially the lids! Get back up buckets to set your plants in then start taping and cleaning. Your Rez temps are too warm n that makes a perfect environment for the rot if you can't get temps down you'll have to change the water more often. Usually once a week is fine. Then keep it simple. Run just base bytes for a week or two and see how they respond. Like gnome said they're should be lots more roots. So healthy roots healthy fruits

G gnome

G gnome

Wash the roots
Aerate the water
Make sure ur not puttin chlorinated water in there
Keep the res temp down
U can also foliar feed a lil cal mag too.
Keep me posted
Any questions feel free to message me

G gnome

G gnome

Get to work now! Get the rest of your buckets taped with the foil tape. Specially the lids! Get back up buckets to set your plants in then start taping and cleaning. Your Rez temps are too warm n that makes a perfect environment for the rot if you can't get temps down you'll have to change the water more often. Usually once a week is fine. Then keep it simple. Run just base bytes for a week or two and see how they respond. Like gnome said they're should be lots more roots. So healthy roots healthy fruits
Bam!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom