Can someone help me diagnose rust colored tips, please!!!

• Thread starter GrimloxK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GrimloxK

Hey buds I just started noticing these rusty tips on some of my newer growth as well as some older growth. It's not widespread but something I think I should take care of asap.

Heres some pics, please lmk what you guys think this is and how i can go about correcting it...organically.

All help is appreciated!!!

Can someone help me diagnose rust colored tips please
Can someone help me diagnose rust colored tips please 2
Can someone help me diagnose rust colored tips please 3
Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

Do you even smoke weed?

Learn to relax. More plants are killed by over-zealous gardening than anything else that I've seen. Ignore them for an entire week (other than watering).

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
More fish are killed that way, too.

They're just at the edge of being seriously overfed, Grim. Just back off the feed a bit. If anything else occurs, then the situation needs reassessing.

G

GrimloxK

Do you even smoke weed?

Learn to relax. More plants are killed by over-zealous gardening than anything else that I've seen. Ignore them for an entire week (other than watering).

wow bro what weed do you smoke that makes you out to be a douche...gotta try some of it on a saturday night.

Sea...thanks for the advice man...I figured it might be nute burn...thing is that I didn't even introduce nutes yet. But i'm gonna hold off for now.

I was planning on giving her quarter strength nutes the next watering because I saw a little purpling of the stems and figured it needed some P or K but i'll hold off like you said.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sea...thanks for the advice man...I figured it might be nute burn...thing is that I didn't even introduce nutes yet. But i'm gonna hold off for now.

I was planning on giving her quarter strength nutes the next watering because I saw a little purpling of the stems and figured it needed some P or K but i'll hold off like you said.
What's it planted in? If that mix was well amended, then I would wait a little bit. Pay attention to pH as DCT suggests, and it should be a pH appropriate to the media (soil should be 6.2-6.8, coco should be 5.8-6.2, perlite-only should be 5.0-5.5, give or take) so as to ensure full utilization of available nutrients.

If it's got the reddened petioles, then yes, a little additional P may be in order, but first make sure that they're all playing well together or a cascade of problems could ensue, leaving you chasing them.

Cut the planned nutrient solution to 1/8 strength ensuring proper pH (if appropriate), see what happens, go from there.

Tokenblack

Tokenblack

Potassium and Phosphorous deficiency- adjust your pH and flush once a week for two weeks, then continue with nutrient feeding schedule as before.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
How do you get that with just those little tips burned and nothing else?

A

AliasAO

As most have eluded already--- Looks like the on set of a possible -- Nute burn. Burnt tips is almost always over feeding.

Back off the Nute strength until the plants grow a bit more.

The plants are looking good tho Grim. Give them time to grow or they will resent you. haaaa

Top Bottom