Can someone help me figure out whats wrong please.

• Thread starter Spesifik420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Spesifik420

Spesifik420

Screenshot 20201021 102226 Video Player
Screenshot 20201021 102234 Video Player
Screenshot 20201021 102216 Video Player

Post a pic.

R

redshift75

its getting cooked. assuming your temps and stuff are good. Nutes look imbalanced and hot. Got tip burn and such. Flush out excess and refeed with PH'd water to ensure you dont end up with lockout or something. they will go yellow with age in flower. But that looks like nute burn all around and the taco/canoe'in is starting to happen from still being too hot in flower.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Soil? Coco? Hydro?

Can you give us anything to go on like indoor/outdoor, temp day and night, RH, Lights, etc?

This situation can be corrected and your grow recovered if you properly diagnose the situation, but need more info!

Spesifik420

Spesifik420

It was an outdoor plant until it started flowering, now its indoor and its usually kept around 68-75 degrees, not sure RH, but im just using 1 spider farmer led sf1000 since im just a beginner.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

How close is that LED. Download "light meter" by my mobile tools dev. And tell us the lux value it gives ya.

Second scope the leaves for russet mites.

She also looks like she has a slight fade going on aka slight nitrogen deficiency. But that could partially due to stress and would worry about that after fixing the major issue

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Food likely is one part of the answer.

That SF1000 needs to be dimmed if you are 18" or less, that has been my experience with that light. The taco shape of the leaves do signal they are getting too much heat or the light intensity is....well, intense. It's possible there is a root zone insect, but not my #1 guess.

Other things - Do you have any fans in your tent? If you do, are they blowing hard and steady on that area of the plant?

What is your humidity like in the tent. How big is the variance between lights on and off?

Top Bottom