Can someone help me with what’s going on with my mom plant? The strain is Epic Lemons. It’s been moved a lot but never seemed like this

• Thread starter jamesrl6
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jamesrl6

The strain is Epic Lemons. It’s been moved a lot but never seemed like this. The leaves are browning and turning purple
Can someone help me with whats going on with my mom plant the strain is epic lemons its been m
Can someone help me with whats going on with my mom plant the strain is epic lemons its been
Can someone help me with whats going on with my mom plant the strain is epic lemons its been

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
What temp are you running and how far away is the light from the tops also is it dimmed and what wattage is it.

Purple usually comes from either genetics or the cold.

It looks like you have a few problems not just one.

When did you last feed and with what

Does look a lot like light burn on some and food problems.

J

jamesrl6

What temp are you running and how far away is the light from the tops also is it dimmed and what wattage is it.

Purple usually comes from either genetics or the cold.

It looks like you have a few problems not just one.

When did you last feed and with what

Does look a lot like light burn on some and food problems.
Yeah it really wasn’t supposed to end up in this small tent but do to circumstance its there. I just top dressed some bonemeal and feed it photosynthesis plus by microbe life hydro everyday

J

jamesrl6

Yeah it really wasn’t supposed to end up in this small tent but do to circumstance its there. I just top dressed some bonemeal and feed it photosynthesis plus by microbe life hydro everyday
I think I’m going to dim my light up

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Photo plus is great but once a week is fine. Was it just transplanted? Some this is wrong in the roots and the light is definitely burning the plant

Latest posts

Top Bottom