can someone help me

• Thread starter youngabe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
youngabe

youngabe

I dont understand what went wrong,because its only 7 out 30 that looks like that.

Need helpjpg
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Are those not getting water ?

B

bigleek

looks like they have completley dryed out try watering them a little bit at a time to biuld up the moisture back up but take your time a little at time

F

forehead

lookin overwaterd to me...no o2 to the roots...if thats the case try to dy them out with fans maybe.but if it is ,as was stated above ,root rot that has set in you cant really save em ,sorry to say.

S

skunkypaul

in my books the poor old plants are not getting enough water...

check out the moisture levels dude:character0103:

M

Mr.Wakenbake

Could be, not enough water.. too much water, or could be root rot.

Heat problems can cause this also, but normally only accompanied with a lack of water.
We need more info than, it looks like this...... what's wrong with it?

How about telling us how often you water, if the soil is super dry? Or is it sopping wet?
How are your Temps? If all of those things are fine.... then pull it out of it's container and check for green algae growth on the roots, or black dead roots.

I would put a drop of superthrive and a couple tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide into a gallon of water during your next watering. They gonna need some loving for a while.Anyways.. wow.. i hope they make it .

D

dank.frank

ugh

*slaps forehead*

:mad0233:

be nice.....

I would have to ask a couple of questions....hydro or soil? What are you average temps, and relative humidity levels?

If hydro...it would HAVE to be no water. If soil, it could be too much or not enough...although, the stems don't seem to be sagging and limp...so I would still assume your medium is to dry...

If your relative humidity is too high, this could be drying your medium out faster than it should be....

Are these plants near something that the others are not? Intake/Exhaust...a heater perhaps?

dank.Frank

D

dank.frank

And on a side note....that black plastic you have over the top of your medium...no bueno. You are not incubating things at this point...and the black attracts/stores heat from your lights. This could be causing your roots to be too hot...killing them, and affecting your plants. It could also lead to trapped heat/humidity below the plastic and encourage mold growth...also no good.

Plastic is not a bad idea...I would just make sure I was using something that is WHITE on the top side....reflecting the light, rather than absorbing it...this directs it back up to the undergrowth, and could help the plants in the long run.

dank.Frank

hubcap

hubcap

yes, could be perceived as rude.
thanks farmer, dank.frank.

no need to be that way....i agree, and offer apologies.

but when i see a picture like THAT.....after all the talking i do..... and help i painstakingly type out....

and i see THAT!

anyone attempting to grow marijuana should, at the very least, understand, that plants need water!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow Abe, not to worry buddy we are all here to help..
:passingjoint:

D

dank.frank

yes, could be perceived as rude.
thanks farmer, dank.frank.

no need to be that way....i agree, and offer apologies.

but when i see a picture like THAT.....after all the talking i do..... and help i painstakingly type out....

and i see THAT!

anyone attempting to grow marijuana should, at the very least, understand, that plants need water!

hehehe...I know you were just playing for the most part...and it was more in humor that I said be nice... and I don't think anyone was offended in the least bit...

I suppose I am used to much more jump-down your throat forums....gotten used to the egg-shells.

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Top Bottom