Can someone help

• Thread starter coaldigger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

How much water? Does that 1 just sit in front of fan all the time? Had any ph issues recently?

coaldigger

coaldigger

yes it does set in front of a fan but my ph h is allways 6.5

THCMonster

THCMonster

Are you giving it any liquid nutrients on top of whats in the soil?

Also it helps if we get more info:

Room Temp
Room Humidity
Nutrients being used (if any)
Media/Soil being used
How often you are watering
How often they dry down completely

If you could answer these questions it will allow people on this forum to better help you!

Also when you say they are 6.5ph do you mean that is the water you are feeding in or is that the run off water coming out of your plants.

I see you have a tiny tray under that solo cup size pot, you could be drowning the roots when you water, because if you dont remove that then the pot just sits in the run off water and it inhibits oxygen from getting up into the bottom of the pot.

But idk how you water or how you manage your plants

coaldigger

coaldigger

Room temp 65 room humidity 45% growing medium Fox farms Happy frog
Nutrients nutrients Fox farm grow big and extra strength and big bloom and I water every 8 days plain water and after 16 days I add my fertilizers I add one teaspoon of nutrients per gallon

coaldigger

coaldigger

I feed each one of my plants one gallon of water every 8 days and on the 16th day I had my nutrients

THCMonster

THCMonster

Room temps are pretty low, you should try to get it up to around 72-77.

Also 8 days is a REALLY long time for plants to dry down, you should be within 2-5 days 5 days being tops!

The room temp is probably a big reason why they are not drying out fast enough.

The sooner you can get your plants to dry out the better and faster your plants will grow. The longer they stay wet the more problems you will run into.

The bigger plants looks good but you had one in the back that had droopy leaves, this is either from being too dry or over watered, given the length of time you mention it takes your plants to dry down then i would say they are staying too over watered.

A big misconception with FOX FARM soils or any super soils is that you have to feed until run off, this is only true when you are adding liquid nutrients.

I would recommend for the future try to water your plants just enough water so they dry down within 2 days.

You will get much better results from this

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I am also going to ask a pretty obvious question, are these plants from seed? And if so were they from a trusted source or are they bagseed?

coaldigger

coaldigger

My last grow I ordered some seeds from crop King seeds and after I harvested them I noticed I had a couple seeds in the bag so I use those seeds to see what would happen if I would get good weed from it

coaldigger

coaldigger

I am getting ready to start 7 autos White widow does anyone have any tips before I get into this
And they say the lifespan is 75 to 80 days should I go any longer than 80 days or should I just do the 75

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

My last grow I ordered some seeds from crop King seeds and after I harvested them I noticed I had a couple seeds in the bag so I use those seeds to see what would happen if I would get good weed from it
If the runt is also from bagseed then I would chalk it up to the genes, it is probably never going to offer you more than that. I have had that happen to me from bagseed, they can still be fun to flower out and see what they offer, but it I would assume at this point you will never have a plant that catches up with the larger ones.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Shouldn't be in front of a fan like that

Middle plant looks overwatered
Sorry I quoted the wrong person on that above post, was trying to mention about the fan but I see you've taken care of it, that plant in the bucket looks great! good luck!
āœŒšŸ˜Ž

Latest posts

Top Bottom