Can Someone Identify The Sex

• Thread starter Tetra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tetra

Tetra

I have some og ghost train in and can I confirm if my hunch that this plant is a male is correct
Can someone identify the sex
Can someone identify the sex

Can someone identify the sex 2
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Tough one, looks like calyxes but i cant see the pistils. Any other angles?

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Keep an eye on those calyxes, they look like they might drop balls, they should have hairs sticking out by now.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Take a pic in normal light .
Get out from under the HPS.

str8smokn

str8smokn

So she's different?
Not a clone from the same plant?
Just two of the same strain in seeds.
STR8

Dabominable

Dabominable

I think you've got a hermie. Not a male, it looks like it started female, got stressed a little (musta been on the cusp to have that characteristic) It's not full-blown sacced out, and there is a chance you'd still get okay herb, but will more then likely end up with some seeds in it, if it doesn't go full male and pollenate. Watch it like a fucking hawk, you'll know if it goes full-blown male. I've had some random seeds that had both traits, but never went male, and actually ended up giving me some good stable strains down the line. Hope it helps
Dabo

Tetra

Tetra

How long before it will effect my female plant it it is a male?I guess the pollen sac would have break open first thus having numerous sacs right? What I'm trying to say is there will be obvious indications of the sex before there is danger of pollenation?

str8smokn

str8smokn

Yes ,if you check it everyday you can catch it before it opens..
I would probably say it's a male #1 ,we know #2 is a female.
Watch #1 for another day, males take a couple of days to pop open.
STR8

Tetra

Tetra

I think the female I have may be a herm lol man my luck I guess Ill watch it here's a few pics. Same plant different locations
20151222 214551
20151222 214359

Top Bottom