Can someone identify this bug?

• Thread starter bibsoconner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rasterman

rasterman

Update: I was going to try and capture one of the little critters and take better pictures and/or take to garden store. However, no more bugs! Not sure what's going on. Perhaps as rain stopped and everything dried out they moved along? Anyhow, I'll keep an eye out for them. Thanks all!
\
What's happening is all the ones above ground have died or moved on. You might start seeing them again in a few days, as the next crop of teenagers emerges from the soil. Just saying definitely please do! -keep an eye out, that is...

rasterman

rasterman

If I had to pick that scourge of a pest that each of us have at different levels around the country and world, I'd pick rove beetles.

Their only flaw thus far is their tendency to take off and helicopter around the room. I always try to swoosh them back into the tent when that happens but I've been leaving the door open and one of them started investigating my face during an online meeting. Good thing they're tiny.

I heard they're also pretty bad about attaching themselves to buds like little suicidal lemmings. That's probably not great. 🤧🤧🤮🤮🤢🤑🥴

Top Bottom