Can someone please diagnose this?!?!

• Thread starter FoShizzlemaNizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FoShizzlemaNizzle

FoShizzlemaNizzle

Does anyone have an idea what is happening here? Too much water? I have good drainage in the bottom of the pot. 3 other plants using the same nutrients and everything else but they are completely fine.

any ideas would help.

Thanks!

Can someone please diagnose this
Can someone please diagnose this 2
Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Over watered in too small of a pot is my quick observation. The Ph may also be off.

Can you repot this into something larger?

Are you using coco or soil? Do you Ph the input water / feed?

FoShizzlemaNizzle

FoShizzlemaNizzle

Over watered in too small of a pot is my quick observation. The Ph may also be off.

Can you repot this into something larger?

Are you using coco or soil? Do you Ph the input water / feed?

I just bought a new pH tester yesterday. I rewatered with nutrients yesterday and had the pH sitting around 6.4.

I hadn't been using a pH meter prior to this (the first 4 weeks of this plants life).

I did just buy some 7 gallon planters that I will transplant these into. Should I be doing that right now?

I am using soil.

Thanks for your reply!

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

I would transplant them now and then be cautious with the watering. 7 gallons is a pretty big pot but when you fully water it, lift the edge so you get a feel for the weight. After that, when the pot is about half of that weight, it could be ready for more water. Likely that won't be for a week of so in that large of a container with the root system you probably have.

If you have cal/mag, I would be using that right now as well. 6.4 Ph for soil is a good target.

Latest posts

Top Bottom