Can someone please help me identify this? Thank you

• Thread starter jamk911
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jamk911

jamk911

Title says it all.. from what I have read.. and see.. it is most likely a Zinc def... my water sucks idk if that plays a role.. my plants also got stuck in a horribly cold night that stunted growth on all and flowered 2 in seedling stage 😬😭 otherwise good.. using 3 part advanced nutrient solution.. under 20/4 aglex 2000w lights .. mixed with 8 hr a day summer sun when sunny out.. on porcb..
Leaves have a wrinkly appearance and yellowing... thank you!

Can someone please help me identify this thank you
N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
Cold does actually delay flowering in cannabis and if seedlings flowered then your soil is toxic.
I'd check pH & EC in a slurry and if pots are large, don't fertilize just water.
How is draw from the wall actually & the footprint/area of your growspace?

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Zinc is a fairly rare deficiency if you are feeding a balanced nutrient.

My best guess is PH lockout.

Also stop moving them between light sources. Either in or out - pick one and stick with it.

jamk911

jamk911

Ty green. Insane but already seem better... I didnt think it was zinc deficient .. but i thought the water ph was too high causing it.. the soil is coast of maine.. but my water here.. the ph of it is 8 LOL.. i think it caused the zinc to lock out. Already lookin better adding lemon juice 1x lol ... NJ water is soo horrid.. i was just unsure if it was nj water or that cold night that did it..
My soil is very good from what ive seen over years soo I didnt think it was that.. its coast of maine stonington blend w perlite... I need a new ph tester my son smashed mine.

20220610 055459
jamk911

jamk911

Cold does actually delay flowering in cannabis and if seedlings flowered then your soil is toxic.
I'd check pH & EC in a slurry and if pots are large, don't fertilize just water.
How is draw from the wall actually & the footprint/area of your growspace?
Forgot to respond.. the only reason I assume this cold spell played a role and not soil quality.. was well.. it got to 36 one night and my son shut heat off ( hes 3 ).. after it.. my plants stayed shrunken for like 4 weeks.. i swore they died..and a few plants expressed weird traits when recovering... My belief is the cold caused the plants to spit out any trait it could to try and survive ( not only lighting makes a plant believe winter is near... warmth followed by cold does as well..) check how weird this plant is now.. i dont believe it will survive past flowering tbh.. its under 20/4 lighting and here it is next to others.. the others just have recovered 7 weeks in.. and they have other signs that although they are a bit shorter than normal.. are still mature ( preflowers... staggered nodes.. larger than normal leaves)..

Side by side to just show.. same everything lol. As you see on even the bigger plants undergrowth.. even that one was wildly small at first ...

20220610 060631
20220610 060623
20220610 060643
20220610 060649
20220610 060715
jamk911

jamk911

Sorry .. the power draws 800ish W with both lights... 2000w is just the version I think.. snake oil lol.. but it has a great spectrum and is affordable soo I love em. 406w x 2. The grow space is 4x5

Latest posts

Top Bottom