Can Someone please help me!

• Thread starter crypto03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crypto03

So this morning I decided to repot my two plants as they are had been a little leggy from the first week. They are now 2 weeks old. They looked fine this morning but now after repotting and fed half strength seaweed/ compost concentrate one plant has dried and curled up with a slight browning.
Can someone please help me

How can I fix this? Will it be ok?

Also they are producing sets of three point leaves. One is finally getting a complete full leaf but the other is producing a 4 leaf
Can someone please help me 2

Can someone please help me 3

Someone said by it not producing a 5 leaf straight after a 3 point leaf could indicate a root deficiency or a ruderalis ?

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

If it is your intent to grow in things like seaweed extract. I would consider a living soil grow.
What are the N-P-K numbers on the box or bottle 1-1-30 ?
What base soil are you using. Your going to need a lot bigger pot asap.

I need to know everything else you have given her.
What you have on hand to begin feeding in the future.

Id suggest that you give the plant a real good watering. No little splash. Slowly run feeding solution threw it until you get a cup out the bottom. Then is will be a week before you need to water again. Maybe not so heavily as you may have dry spots in the pot right now.

Watch the light! 250 and smaller 24" above the plant tops no closer. 300 and above 30 inches above the plant top no closer. Shade her for a week if you have to. I always shade my seedlings for a week after transplant. It gives them a chance to settle in.

What are you planning of giving her for Calcium, Magnesium and down the road a bit.?

Last edited:
C

crypto03

If it is your intent to grow in things like seaweed extract. I would consider a living soil grow.
What are the N-P-K numbers on the box or bottle 1-1-30 ?
What base soil are you using. Your going to need a lot bigger pot asap.

I need to know everything else you have given her.
What you have on hand to begin feeding in the future.

Id suggest that you give the plant a real good watering. No little splash. Slowly run feeding solution threw it until you get a cup out the bottom. Then is will be a week before you need to water again. Maybe not so heavily as you may have dry spots in the pot right now.

Watch the light! 250 and smaller 24" above the plant tops no closer. 300 and above 30 inches above the plant top no closer. Shade her for a week if you have to. I always shade my seedlings for a week after transplant. It gives them a chance to settle in.

What are you planning of giving her for Calcium, Magnesium and down the road a bit.?
I think I may be over watering them.. 🥶
It’s illegal here in Australia to grow so the grow set up is a little cheap and discreet. I’m currently running 24hr light which I plan to reduce for better growth and give them some rest (just need to buy a timer). During the day I put them out in the yard under a fridge metal basket wrapped in cling wrap to protect them from wind damage (just to get them use to the sun and elements as I plan to grow outside). Today I repotted into 1.5 L pots. Soil is Premium potting soil, coco, perlite, Vermiculite and manure blend. I water them about 15mls daily. And have fed them twice at half strength tomato fertiliser weekly. This is my grow tent for night hours not sure on lighting details as it’s a few years old

IMG 5030
IMG 5031
IMG 5029
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Hello again. Best switch the timer. 16 on off 8. Keep them in the tent as indoor outdoor is not a good plan. It messes with the light and it's easier it be seen. The 15ml water a day is not a good plan ether bud. Please do as I told you in my first post. Give them a good soaking then water again only when the plant it needs it. Should be a few days. When it feels dry dry. Then soak it again.

Calculating dry nutrients
I need to see the numbers on your tomato fertilizer. This is why.

Calculating liquid nutrients

When you transplant go 50% buy volume Perlite 50% buy Volume Nice potting mix.
No coco. No cow poo No worm castings.

If you can get it use Vermiculite instead of Perlite. It's better.
In 1 gallon of mixed medium add 40 grams of Dolomite Lime.
20 grams of Gypsum. Mix in well.

Top dress when you flip them same amounts k. This is Calcium, Magnesium and Iron.

Feed your seedlings No more than 200ppm Nitrogen see video 2.
As they grow you can bump up the Nitrogen numbers as needed the rest will take care of them selves.
You should use a P.H meter. Test your mixed solutions ball park 6.5.
PH down with P.H down. P.H up, add water.

I'm thinking your light is a little close, do you have room to move it up 6" ?

This should give you something to think on.
Have a good day. Will check back tomorrow.

Last edited:
C

crypto03

Hello again. Best switch the timer. 16 on off 8. Keep them in the tent as indoor outdoor is not a good plan. It messes with the light and it's easier it be seen. The 15ml water a day is not a good plan ether bud. Please do as I told you in my first post. Give them a good soaking then water again only when the plant it needs it. Should be a few days. When it feels dry dry. Then soak it again.

Calculating dry nutrients
I need to see the numbers on your tomato fertilizer. This is why.

Calculating liquid nutrients

When you transplant go 50% buy volume Perlite 50% buy Volume Nice potting mix.
No coco. No cow poo No worm castings.

If you can get it use Vermiculite instead of Perlite. It's better.
In 1 gallon of mixed medium add 40 grams of Dolomite Lime.
20 grams of Gypsum. Mix in well.

Top dress when you flip them same amounts k. This is Calcium, Magnesium and Iron.

Feed your seedlings No more than 200ppm Nitrogen see video 2.
As they grow you can bump up the Nitrogen numbers as needed the rest will take care of them selves.
You should use a P.H meter. Test your mixed solutions ball park 6.5.
PH down with P.H down. P.H up, add water.

I'm thinking your light is a little close, do you have room to move it up 6" ?

This should give you something to think on.
Have a good day. Will check back tomorrow.
Hey Mate, so you suggested letting them dry out and water once a week? Or when the soil is dry I’m just worried to let it go and them die. This is a update from yesterday after repotting in 1.5L pot and I’m not going to water them today

IMG 5041
IMG 5042
IMG 5040
IMG 5043
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Watering is important. Yes buy all means give them a good soak. Then again in 2 or 3 days when they are dry k.

How to measure your fertilizer.
The first number is 14.
so 14 x 10,000 = 140,000 divide the 140,000 buy 200 there are 200 teaspoons in a litre of liquid.
Remember a teaspoon is = to 5 ml so 200 x 5 ml = 1L.

140,000 ppm pr litre divided but 200 = 700 PPM pr litre. So 5ml of tomato fertilizer = 700 ppm in a litre of water.

Divide the 700 buy 3.78 = 185.1. If you put this 700 solution in a gallon jug and fill it with water it will be 185.1 ppm Nitrogen.

You can run the Phosphorus and Potassium numbers the same. Thy need to be about 30 ppm each threw veg.
60 threw flower.

I find a nice flower fertilizer SCHULTZ Cactus little bottles 2-7-7. 5ml pr gallon and a gram of GroTek Monster Bloom.
A $20 dollar 130g jar off Amazon will last for many grows. 1 g = 1/2 of 1/4 teaspoon pr gallon. I have scaled it many times.
I slowly role the bottle a few times with the lid on in case it settles before measuring, let it stand 5 min with the lid still on, try not to breath the dust

Mix up a gallon Mix 5ml Schultz 1/8 teaspoon Monster Bloom shake well and check your PH 6.5.

This time of the year I'm growing in a 20" x 20" buy 5 foot tall closet. Not much room but it can be done.
I grow Cannabonzai plants off season, Monsters outdoors in the spring and summer.
Hope this helps you get your grow sorted. will check back.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom