Can someone please help with Fertilisers

• Thread starter crypto03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crypto03

Hi there, can anyone help with fertiliser recommendations?

I am currently growing only 2 plants they are currently 2 weeks only they have just entered veg with two sets of true leaves. I’m growing indoors at the moment in a soil mix of coco, premium potting pix, perlite, vermiculite, and manure.

I’d like to know does anyone have a recommendation for a set of fertilisers for veg through to harvest (veg - for big vigorous growth and harvest for big quality buds) I’m not looking to spend a arm and a leg as this grow is just for fun and I won’t need a lot I’m sure 1L bottle would be enough.

I found this set of fertilisers from my local hydroponics store do these look suitable ? I’m not sure how they work?
Can someone please help with fertilisers

This is their website- https://franshydroponics.com.au/

If anyone could let me know from their site what I would need from now to harvest I’d extremely appreciate the support
Can someone please help with fertilisers 2

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Best advise. Don't plant in this.
If your going ti grow in Coco grow in coco.
If your going to grow in Pete based potting mix and Vermiculite or Per-lite mix 50% %0 buy volume and use any water soluble fertilizer. Gypsum and Dolomite lime will add all the Calcium, Magnesium and iron your plants require.

It's best not to add worm castings or manure to ether of the above as they do not have the microbial base of a good living soil to break down the manor into plant usable food. It just sours the soil. Same goes for worm castings. Without the rest of the living soil microbiology it's just adding things you don't want in your grow.

So what don't you understand about your fertilizer? I don't use any of the 2 or 3 part cannabis fertilixers.
Way to complicated. Your better off with something like

12-6-6 for veg. 5-15-5 for flower. A shot of 3-6 12 about the 4th week of flower.
This is super simple.

Last edited:
N

Natep

Make good soil. Then top dress in craft blend and worm castings. No need to play with all that stuff.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

lot of people are using this brand seem good:

search google for a feeding chart and your good to go:

Also i wouldn't mix coco with soil they require different ph range for optimal nutrients absorption, go either with soil either soiless (coco,rockwool, clay pebbles, nft, dwc etc.)

i would recommand soil as it's much more forgiving than soiless.

one last thing gp3 line seem to be designed for soiless grow recirculating or drain to waste not soil grow you may want another brand or products line if your growing in soil.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom