Can someone take a look at my plants please ?

• Thread starter Jonnypierce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PK1

PK1

Supporter
Thankyou for the advice ! I've been giving them 1 litre every other day coz when I was coming 24 hours after a feed they still seemed a little damp but yeah I agree that when I come 48 hours later the pots where very dry, so I will start feeding them daily from now on, maybe give them 3/4 a litre a day, I've got a soil tester coming tomorrow and that will take alot if the guess work away for me, also got another ac infinity fan coming as I'm struggling with the temps been too high also ! I really appreciate your guys advice 😊
Just feed to get 10% runoff, don't just water the tops cuz then all the roots will stay on top and later you can't water heavily when the plants needs it cuz there is root bound on top.

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

How big are the pots? That’s really not enough for coco. It might look like soil, but it’s hydro.

Soil moisture tester is a waste of time for coco.

Plants def need at least one, preferably 2 feeds a day with run off in coco. The yellowing is oxygen deprivation through lack of feeding.
I've got 2 in the black pots that say 6.5 which I'm presuming is litres then I've 6 I slightly bigger pots

20211213 233751
20211213 233642
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Just feed to get 10% runoff, don't just water the tops cuz then all the roots will stay on top and later you can't water heavily when the plants needs it cuz there is root bound on top.
Thanks ! Noted, they will be getting fed alot more often thats for sure ! I've read that it's alot harder to over feed with coco anyway coz thats what I've been scared of doing if I'm honest

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
Thanks ! Noted, they will be getting fed alot more often thats for sure ! I've read that it's alot harder to over feed with coco anyway coz thats what I've been scared of doing if I'm honest
Keep in mind the temps inside coco and the roots taking the nutrients. You need to see how quick things dry and how often you need to feed. Make sure you get a 10% run off just so there is no salt build up.

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Keep in mind the temps inside coco and the roots taking the nutrients. You need to see how quick things dry and how often you need to feed. Make sure you get a 10% run off just so there is no salt build up.
Okie dokie will do 🙂

Top Bottom