Can someone tell me if these seeds have been made?

• Thread starter PhoenixFlower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PhoenixFlower

PhoenixFlower

I've been putting some considerable thought on stepping into the world of breeding. Is it something a relatively new grower should think about venturing into?

I don't know how to proceed except to trust my own gut for what strains to mix together, one that might taste good is STRAWBERRY COUGH x BC BLUEBERRY. Has anyone bred these strains before? If so, what were the results?

Moshmen

Moshmen

I've been putting some considerable thought on stepping into the world of breeding. Is it something a relatively new grower should think about venturing into?

I don't know how to proceed except to trust my own gut for what strains to mix together, one that might taste good is STRAWBERRY COUGH x BC BLUEBERRY. Has anyone bred these strains before? If so, what were the results?
Lots of amateur pollen checkers my self included - problem with most commercial breeders is lack of investment/ hurrying to get to market before a line is stable - it’s more than just dumping some pollen on 2 strains you like

gristle

gristle

I say go for it. Breed what you like and what you want to see. Not sure if that has been crossed before but I am certain your selection will be unique, so don't let that hold you back.
Alot of new breeders popping up. I can make available 52 spots if anybody needs help hunting.

Anthem

Anthem

It is rather easy to breed and make seeds. That part is well understood, what most do not realize is the degree of phenomenon hunting that goes on with the big name breeders. I have heard of 500 plant phone hunts all the way up to 40 light phone hunts. So while the breeding process is relatively simple and well understood the back half of the game is what many do not understand. So yes you can breed and be successful but you need a large area to run out the number of plants the bid name guys run out to find winners.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Is it something a relatively new grower should think about venturing into?
Yes.

That doesn't mean you'll be a professional breeder any time soon, but if that's what you want to do, you should.

I have a few crosses I intend to make. If they're any good, I'll share them.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter

Yes! Do it! I’m in a similar boat. Wasn’t sure I should be moving onto breeding but multiple peeps told me just do it. No clue if it’ll work but gonna Mac 1 x TGC8 first go.

Top Bottom