Wanted Can someone tell me of a good seed bank...

• Thread starter Craycrayracing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Craycrayracing

Craycrayracing

I'm looking for a good seed bank that works out of the u.s. that you recommend that has the easiest check out options? I'm tired of going through zelle or whatever LOL does anybody know of a bank that you can straight-up get a hold of an order from through debit or credit?

Growrx

Growrx

TexanTerps

TexanTerps

I like sending cash to either radogear.com or seedsherenow. seed bazaar is a new co-op concept i like.

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

I'm looking for a good seed bank that works out of the u.s. that you recommend that has the easiest check out options? I'm tired of going through zelle or whatever LOL does anybody know of a bank that you can straight-up get a hold of an order from through debit or credit?
@mackymotaseeds on instagram, where i get mine

Badchoice

Badchoice

207 gen from Maine, they use venmo which is easy to setup and a butt load of selections from a lot of trusted breeders and their own strains

82078C5C 8E8C 404C 8895 0B9A5B68D422
Muttley

Muttley

Ali Bongo recently relocated from the UK, to Spain. Their beans are top notch, and they listen to requests for stealth shipping, before applying truly ingenious methods to ensure those precious beans fly well under the radar.

wallrus246

wallrus246

north atlantic seed

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I have used Nirvana Seeds for many years. Their seeds are reliable, quality is top notch. They will take your Visa card, or you can use cash. Everything is stealthy.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Ali Bongo recently relocated from the UK, to Spain. Their beans are top notch, and they listen to requests for stealth shipping, before applying truly ingenious methods to ensure those precious beans fly well under the radar.
And you can spend HOURS on the Ali Bongo website.... Watch your check out cart LOL

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Forgot about the seedbank question, Poekie from this site ships to US from Spain and takes PayPal, mostly autos for sale but they are every bit as potent as anything else you can find out there.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Forgot about the seedbank question, Poekie from this site ships to US from Spain and takes PayPal, mostly autos for sale but they are every bit as potent as anything else you can find out there.
Yes I’ve met a couple seed plugs here. Got more than what I paid for in each pack and also got freebie photoperiods. Will be getting more from him once he finishes the new batch. Really going for that Afghan he has and I forgot what else he has coming down the pipeline but I’ll be right there buying some.

tco_0420

tco_0420

Does anyone know of any that take PayPal? Not interested in autos anymore just looking for pheno beans

Madmax

Madmax

Yes ...golden ticket seedbank..ive bought three pks recently .fast delivery with tracking..these guys dont muck about..

Scrogger2190

Scrogger2190

Back when I bought seeds I used to use seed cellar. That's where I got the strawberry diesel from dna. It was my best variety for a decent while

Top Bottom