Can someone tell me what this is??

• Thread starter FarmerTim420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

There is that chance. You may not know until after harvest. If it's bad, you'll see seeds swelling out of calyxes.

Chances are, if other plants were pollenated, you'll have a few seeds here and there. Some buds won't have any. Some will have small, undeveloped seeds.

If it's far along in the flowering cycle, the seeds will be of the small, undeveloped sort.

Those little yellow things on your finger are anthers, where the pollen develops. Sometimes a few of them will show up on buds, without the ball. They are referred to as "nanners" when that happens.

MilkyTrichomes

MilkyTrichomes

I’ve had nanners before but they didn’t seem to be too bad, a few seeds. It might have affected the plant in ways I don’t understand. FYI- I think my nanners were caused by a small light leak, you might wanna check that

FarmerTim420

FarmerTim420

I managed to get a small grow tent from a friend that is not using it anymore, i put the Hermied plant inside isolated from all my other plants..

I will let her keep going just to see what comes out of it..

I also have some small plants in 1gallon pots, these were cloned and vegged for 2 weeks but now in the 4th week flowering they are also showing symptoms that i don't know what it is..

Maybe someone here can help me find out?

IMG 20211014 120020
IMG 20211014 120014
IMG 20211014 120004
IMG 20211014 120000
IMG 20211014 115902
IMG 20211014 115852
IMG 20211014 115848
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

pH? Watering habits? Feeding schedule?

If you're not over-watering (those look wet) it's probably low nitrogen. There's a demand for N in early flower. But that doesn't mean you should add a bunch of veg nutes now.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Over-watering can actually cause an N deficiency. For some reason my brain was too fogged to mention that a few minutes ago. Coffee just kicking in.

FarmerTim420

FarmerTim420

pH? Watering habits? Feeding schedule?

If you're not over-watering (those look wet) it's probably low nitrogen. There's a demand for N in early flower. But that doesn't mean you should add a bunch of veg nutes now.

I just water when I see they need water... I try to go by the plants needs... Anyways that's been about 2-3x a week even though they are in such small pots.. Wich i find weird..

I'm feeding Biobizz nutrients line,

I do 1ml per liter

1ml bio grow
1ml bio Bloom
1ml topmax
1ml seaweed extract
1ml acti-vera

I also feed compost teas once a week

The tea is made of

Worm hummus
Bat guano (high P)
Biobizz fish mix

I don't check PH and until now i have yet to see symptoms because of that, i had some symptoms in the beginning but I think that was when I stop PHing the water, so I'm guessing it was the PH fluctuation at that time...

I will post some pictures later of my plants

chemistry

chemistry

The bud from a hermie is smokable, but the seeds just make more unstable plants when grown. I grew seeds from a Aurora Indica hermie plant, and every one I grew threw nanners at week 7 of flower, also the amount of pollen in the bud was a little high, I suffer slight hayfeaver from pollen, but even in a bong those buds had me wheezing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom