CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THIS IS?

• Thread starter sweetolmaryjane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sweetolmaryjane

First of all i have never seen a plant GROW this way...this plant is about 2 to 3 weeks old. What would cause a plant to grow deformed like that. And on the second pic Notice the yellow spots all over the leave? I herd something about that possibly being spider mites...is that true?

Can someone tell me what this is
Can someone tell me what this is 2
V

vierundzwanzig

don't know about the spider mite issue but that deformed plant will wither and die. seems to be just like a c99 that i had with no apex/top,
DSCF13001
the nutes get caught up near the coytledons. hope you have more starts because that is nothing more than talking piece.

S

sweetolmaryjane

lol yes i have more i was just wondering...that is the only plant i have ever seen do that...i wonder what the yellowish tinge is...

S

sweetolmaryjane

what i dont understand is i have 15 plants and they all have the same soil and get the same water and the rest of them are beautifu and healthy thicked stocked bushy sweetolmaryjane...just one deformity

Lat56

Lat56

i had a plant with that problem, after i only gave them water (2 times) and then it was al better after that. (sorry if my english sucks)

V

vierundzwanzig

leaf deformities is caused by ph being way off
Or soil being too hot

I agree with the both of you as my soil is hot and I ph nothing.

However after having 20 or more seeds come through the same soil to flowering stage and not become a cannibal like my pic did Id say genetics has some if not all to do with it. as is most likely the case with sweetolmaryjanes garden.

It can't all be so simple as user error. some seeds are genetically inferior and some pollen chuckers don't know/care what the outcome is outside of balance transactions.

Top Bottom