Can someone tell me what's wrong with my Plant?

• Thread starter no_Clue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
no_Clue

no_Clue

I noticed that on the lower leaves of my plants these spots started to show up. They seem to be almost kind of white/yellowish with these tiny black spots on them. On the leaves that are most affected, the spots seem to be turning yellow/brown. It seems to exclusively affect the lower leaves and younger leaves.

Can someone tell me whats wrong with my plant
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Looks like Thrip damage. Can we see the back of the leaves?

What is your pH? What are you growing in?

no_Clue

no_Clue

Looks like Thrip damage. Can we see the back of the leaves?

What is your pH? What are you growing in?
20210710 223711 001

Yeah sure, I didn't include any pics of the back because there doesn't seem to be anything wrong on the backside of the leaves. I haven't spotted any insects, so I was thinking maybe its some type of fungus? Im growing in soil and the soil PH level is supposed to be 5.9 Thanks for the response btw.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

If you are growing in soil, your pH should be 6.2 to 6.5
The spots on your plant look like what I call 'lockout spots'. It's a sign of your pH being off and the plant can not absorb nutrients correctly.
I think you should be alert for bugs also. Really small ones. White or light colored.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Treat with safers 3/1

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

You're going to want one of these sooner or later.
1000x

Microscope
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Don't treat until you actually see the bugs. Always verify first.

Aceman103

Aceman103

I noticed that on the lower leaves of my plants these spots started to show up. They seem to be almost kind of white/yellowish with these tiny black spots on them. On the leaves that are most affected, the spots seem to be turning yellow/brown. It seems to exclusively affect the lower leaves and younger leaves.
Bug damage possibly thrips or leafhopper damage my guess is thrips

Top Bottom