Can Someone Tell Us What's Wrong Here

• Thread starter wambam123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dazed

Dazed

What kind of soil are they in and are you using any nutes. The new growth looks healthy at least, so think they'll be ok.

wambam123

wambam123

There in coco with perlite I've fed them 1ml canna a and b and 2 ml rizotonic per litre of water

R

rascali

looks to be wettish roots, i hate that style of pot for young plants - they concentrate the moisture right where the plant is sending it's tap root. those old style pots are cheap to produce and ship, but they do the plant and grower no favors! fabric pots can help substantially in this department.

wambam123

wambam123

If it is over watering should I let the coco dry out and would I be able to give nutrients in the next feed I thought it was a nitrogen problem

sixstring

sixstring

I have had seedlings look like that when i forgot to rinse my coco before using it.i have much better luck rinsing the coco first with 300ppm calmag and r/o water then i plant seeds and once they are up i hit em with geow nutes around .6ec or 350ppm.
Sounds like your using 4ml a 4ml b and 8ml rizo per gallon? What are your readings with this mix?

M

mulehunter

Back off your nutes to about 100 ppm and thats with calmag ,water once a day.should be good

wambam123

wambam123

This is a update it looks like it is getting worse the coco is dry I have fed every 2 days with a splash of ph water 5.8. Do you guys think I should start again.

M

mulehunter

Yea dont let it dry out feed once everyday light 1/8 nutes ,never give plain water always nutes till the end.
Think of it as dwc theres alot of air and it always has what it needs.you should be good

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

I have had seedlings look like that when i forgot to rinse my coco before using it.i have much better luck rinsing the coco first with 300ppm calmag and r/o water then i plant seeds and once they are up i hit em with geow nutes around .6ec or 350ppm.
Sounds like your using 4ml a 4ml b and 8ml rizo per gallon? What are your readings with this mix?

I have seen the same.. It has the appearance of improperly rinsed coco..

Best'o luck

Top Bottom