Can somone answer this very noob question for me???

• Thread starter GrimloxK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GrimloxK

Okay so this is very noobish but I need to ask it.

When you harvest your crop...what are you exactly harvesting for smoke?

Right now I have my plant that i'm gonna harvest in a couple weeks but I see my buds where the brown hairs are coming out of, and surrounding it are the tiny leaves that are covered in trichomes.

when we harvest do we just look just for the buds with the brown hairs coming out of it or do we keep the tiny leaves covered in sugar along with the buds for smoke?

Sorry I don't have exact terminology but any help or pics would help me out.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
You want to trim most of the sugar leaves off. They can be used to make hash or butter or something along that line. Those sugar leaves hold a lot of THC

darkmatter

darkmatter

start saveing the sugary leaves when you get 3-4ounces aleast of these, it might take months spend 40 dollers or so on some hashmaking water bags and be prepaired to get really fucking high.i once just smoked that shit too, but save the trim/leaves not the big leaves that dont have sugar.an easy way just keepem in paper bag not wet and dont think much of them till you get a good amount.a guy was telling me he was stoked on smoking some leaves on his outdoor plants, ive done it, but now i think its rot gut and i would puke.i think the pros say freeze em till your ready i dont have room food trumps weed.

G

GrimloxK

Okay, just for clarification...all i'm using in my smoke are the small buds (round) and discarding the small sugar covered baby leaves directly attached to the buds?

I ask this because when I see bud pics after drying that look like this, I can def see some baby sugar covered leaves....did this guy not manicure well enough?

http://farm1.static.invalid.com/111/280911784_ff7836c093_b.jpg

Pineapple_99-seeds.jpg

darkmatter

darkmatter

i think it sort of sheilds the better part in when you store it not bad for the buyer

Latest posts

Top Bottom