Can the meter men rat you out?

• Thread starter 420VISION
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420VISION

gas meter/water meter

i have some plants in the back is it against the law for them to rat you out?

R

Rusty619

Hell yes they will rat you out!!! Either make friends and hook the guy up with some or get your medical card so you won't get in trouble if the cops do show up.

M

maestro

Hate to make anyone paranoid. But around here there was a rumor that leo was kicking meter readers down cash for tips on growers. Not to certain how valid the rumor was since I didn't noticed a lot of folks popped. Usually they bust ya for another reason and then use the high meter readings as an excuse for getting a warrant. If you got medz in the backyard, word of the wise is, don't let anyone see them till its done with and in a jar. I mean no one, not friends family, neighbors.utility workers....
Unfortuunately most people who
wont fink ya out will rip ya brother. Stay safe n have fun.:mad0233:

420VISION

Hell yes they will rat you out!!! Either make friends and hook the guy up with some or get your medical card so you won't get in trouble if the cops do show up.

i got a card but i live 1000 feet from a schoool

:sad0104:

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Well my advice is to get them out of there ASAP!! I know you want to hear that it is your right if you have a card but you are fucking with the bull so expect nothing less than the horns!!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yes I would move cuz that's 2 close 2 a school.. 1 thing the courts hate is drugs around kids even Medical Drugs.. They will nail u 2 the cross.. & Hell no it's not against the law 2 rat the cops want people 2 rat..

& in my town the cops don't got any money 2 kick down the city is broke.. The jail is 1/2 closed they don't got enough money 2 open up the whole jail.. & they layed off like 400 cops.. So I'm thinking they got no money 2 kick down 2 a rat.. But who no's..

P

paulycali

Your fine no worries. Yes the meter man can rat you out but you have a card so you have nothing to worry about. I would just make sure to stay within the limits. be safe and courteous to your neighbors. Growing within a school zone for personal medicinal use is fine. Practically every house is within a 1000ft from schools, parks, daycares ect. Be safe

M

MIway

I was quite the noid before hitting some of the medi States, but loosened up considerably... like you can be in a Boulder sub-shop with cops on a lunch break, while talking about your recent warehouse pull.

Really, it depends on the locale... but the school zone considerations only apply if you are in violation of the law... usually a doubling in penalties.

As long as you are in full compliance, esp as an individual patient, then even if the cops come a knocking (& know several people this has happened to)... they do a plant count, comment on the grow & move on, never to be heard from again.

This assumes the meter guy is going to even notice anything from a single patient grow, which is unlikely.

Keep your counts in order & grow dude... depending on where you are at. ;-)

G

ganjherbsmoke

As long as ur on ur property u can't get the school zone thing usually never works for a persons home maybe if they were in ur front yard in plain view but otherwise ur prob fine

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
it only says you cant medicate outside in public within 1000 feet of a school

(b) In or within 1,000 feet of the grounds of a school, recreation center, or youth center, unless the medical use occurs within a residence.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What State you live in? If you are in California, nothing in 215 that States this.....i.e. 1000ft from schools.....
Unless! You live behind the Orange Curtain, or are in one of the armpit counties (San Berdoo, for instance).

Basically though, ANYONE can rat you out. No need to save the special love sauce for meter readers.

My husband works for the local phone company, which is also the local ISP and cable tv provider. The stories his guys come back with sometimes are absolutely hilarious. Like the one guy who dug up his own cable line while digging out his garden. When the technician told him, "Dude, I'm gonna have to trench right through here" it was through his 'medical' garden and apparently the guy almost cried, then begged for a shovel so he could trench around the garden. After he got finished (yes, Andy gave him a shovel and even helped him) he plopped down into a wheelbarrow, pulled out a joint and said, while taking a long toke, "Maaaaaannnn... I could totally see myself at Clear Lake."

J

JCashman

Aint worth the trouble, dig um up and move um. no amount of meds is worth dealn with the cock suckers(cops)

^^

i mean, imo, its just better to be safe than sorry. you can always grow again, unless of course your in a cage.

Top Bottom