Can this Orange Crush bag seed I have be an auto flowering plant?

• Thread starter medstudent
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
medstudent

medstudent

I popped some bag seed from what I was sold as "Orange Crush", from a local despencery. I was shocked to come into my nercery today to find two flowering plants, and one clearly a male. My lights have been on 24 hours in there with no change.

The ganga from witch the seeds came was mid to low grade, priced cheeply, with a somewhat harsh smoke, good high, and small nugs. It smelled very fruity, and worked well for joints.
Im guessing I stumbled across some sort of auto flowering strain. Is this possible? Below are images, please give me your thoughts.

This seems very weird to me so any input is appreciated. Much thank and love...
Can this orange crush bag seed i have be an auto flowering plant
Can this orange crush bag seed i have be an auto flowering plant 2
Can this orange crush bag seed i have be an auto flowering plant 3

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Well it could be a auto..
How long were they left in the cups?
I know leaving plants in starter cups too long will stress them to show sex fast. MAybe thats what happened. But from the way the male looks it strikes me as a auto.. I could be wrong

medstudent

medstudent

They have only been in the cups a few weeks. When I threw them away I took a look at the roots and they looked very full. Ill post a photo tomorrow.

medstudent

medstudent

these are definitely showing there sex due to a ROOT BOUND condition. Much thanks too WBWIDOW, peace.

Thc1 17 43 05

medstudent

medstudent

Well it could be a auto..
How long were they left in the cups?
I know leaving plants in starter cups too long will stress them to show sex fast. MAybe thats what happened. But from the way the male looks it strikes me as a auto.. I could be wrong
you are correct, root bound...

Top Bottom