can u do a medium drench w a water alchohol mix for root aphids

• Thread starter sliknuts89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sliknuts89

I have slowed them down to a crawl by using Bayer fruit and veg and azamax but azamax sucks for raphids. I also have lowered the temp to the low 60s and 50s at night they are still holding on even though virtually destroyed the infestation. I know how quick they can come back to s full strength infestation. I wanna do a drench with alcohol and water to kill the remaining stranglers if not is there anything else that would kill them off 100% please share? Also I have along of habanera pepper death juice I made couple months ago do you think i could drench with that cus it kills non shelled insects from inside out like mites I just don't wanna waste it. I am open to anything that will finish them off even poisons I am in veg and have mother's that I don't wanna lose please help farmers!!!!!

homebrew420

homebrew420

Spectacide is going to work. Non systemic. 3tbs gallon. 90+% kill rate. dose again a few days later and then again. Good luck they are a pain to get rid of.

Peace

S

sliknuts89

Thanks met 54 you mix with top soil n isn't poison? And is spect aside the one in Home Depo?

Top Bottom