can we expect more potent purple?

• Thread starter </litz>
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Reeferman

No potent purple will never be made again ! the OPT mutant issue had me cull the OPT line from my genetic pool .
Reef

U

Ulysses

OPT is a rare cut... Difficult to manage in the grow room for any length of time...

Team Reeferman carried the OPT torch for sometime but found they needed to move on to future projects. A lot of people don't understand the 'DJ mutant factor' which appears often- it's usually considered desireable- often flowers caked with resin and giving an unusual scent but slow in veg.

May I suggest DJ's Original Flo or DJ's F-13? Either will give you a significant portion of OPT along with some better growth characteristics and I dare say yeild- given enough veg time...

N

Nirrity

Sorry for post it here but don't wanna start another "can we expect" thread
I'm interesting what's the story with Indiana Bubblegum Pure? Culled as well? It's described as very euforic balanced high with not much complex but that can be good in some conditions, I have a friend with quite severe depression and my sativas usually boil his mind, so I think of shit-eating grin cheerful high without much complexity, just happy stress-reliefing, anti-anxiety high... That type of high can be pretty healing...

purpleberry

purpleberry

Whats OPT? I have worked a little with DJs true BB and it has alot of mutants, and maybe even worse after I crossed the BB to it self, Not sure if that was the best way to save the BB for future use? I also crossed the BB male to white russian and the mutation went away and made some nice BB smelling bud.

B

blueskies

Opt can also be found in grape krush! Its the most gorgeous thing to look at especially in veg! Only bad trait I see is that she is somewhat hermaphroditic. But she is lanky with no real main stem. Burgundy metallic stem, wih very loose flowers that have calx's that tend to swell along the stem. Very crystally also great stealth for outside, it just looks weird with the mutations. She dosent yield much but gives the weirdest deep space nine effect. You find yourself payin attention to things that people dont really look at... For instance, while drivin in the rain I was payin attention to the windshield wipers instead of the road. lol!

Latest posts

Top Bottom