Can we get a salute for our fallen soldier

• Thread starter MichaelB0329
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MichaelB0329

MichaelB0329

Was just a test run as my first plant. 4 23w CFLs, a fan, and an old pot I found. I believe it all leads back to a far from ideal soil composition. Absolutely no drainage (I used cow manure and potting mix) so probably starved the roots of oxygen or something else with the roots. What do you think sent old Sadie up above?

Like I said This was a practice grow and I have a list of equipment I’m going to be purchasing when I get the funding (get off my ass and get a job) including fabric pots, a proper light, tent, nutrients, pH controlling equipment- plus more. All the works. I’ll keep you guys updated once all of that begins!

Can we get a salute for our fallen soldier
Can we get a salute for our fallen soldier 2
Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

I'm going to go with cause of death to be "Terminal depression stemming from desire to have been sprouted as a palm tree in Hawaii." 🤪 Sure does look bleak. The thermometer there shows 75F, if you were in that range it wasn't a heat issue. Wickedly high or low humidity can cause problems, if either of those might be a factor.

MichaelB0329

MichaelB0329

I'm going to go with cause of death to be "Terminal depression stemming from desire to have been sprouted as a palm tree in Hawaii." 🤪 Sure does look bleak. The thermometer there shows 75F, if you were in that range it wasn't a heat issue. Wickedly high or low humidity can cause problems, if either of those might be a factor.
Lol thanks for the input- I know heat wasn't an issue- and I doubt humidity was too big of a deal (I kept tabs every now and then on it). I really do think it was because of drainage so as soon as I get an acceptable medium (fox farms ocean forest and what? 30% perlite?)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

You need to have a more airated medium and let the medium dry out a good bit between watering.
You don't wanna be useing cow shit on an indoor grow.it will stink to fuck. Try getting some canna terra pro plus soil.its pretty expensive but it has great airation.
Not sure where you are but if in the US you could look into some foxfarm soil.if in Europe i would suggest go with canna.dont use bio biz soil as it's got terrible drainage.the bio biz organic grow and bloom nutrients are ok though.its just they'r soil I don't like.

Latest posts

Top Bottom