Can you all give opinions on how my girl is doing?

• Thread starter mrbubbles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mrbubbles

mrbubbles

fairly new farmer here just wanted some input on how my girl is progressing. she is 2 weeks into flowering and it has been a complete outdoor grow using a custom soil mixture i made. Used ultragreen fert for veg(24-8-16) and using tiger bllom by fox farms for flowering(2-8-4). any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys and happy growing to all.

Can you all give opinions on how my girl is doing
Can you all give opinions on how my girl is doing 2
Can you all give opinions on how my girl is doing 3
TexBud

TexBud

"Lookin' Good!" :D
I'd also say about 6 weeks(on the avg.) to go!
Don't forget to "flush" last 2 weeks!!

Just set back and watch her finish!

G

Garden of Dreams

Looking Good! You could add a carb source like Mollases and brew a couple Areated Compost teas it will help colonize benificial bacterias and your girls will thank you I promise!
Welcome to the Farm!

mrbubbles

mrbubbles

thanks guys. i dont have any shops even remotely close for advice. ive heard alot about teas and molasses any advice on which ones?

mrbubbles

mrbubbles

Thanks for the info guys. I decided to go with bud candy from advanced nutrients as a carb supply. Should be here tmrw. Will definitely keep everyone posted. The tiger bloom is doing excellent but after a few days the speed slowed down dramatically. Hope this will help step it back up. Once again thanks for te
Replies and keep em comin. Happy farmin to all.

greenjoe

greenjoe

so did you notice any diff with the bud candy...i did not,so back to just a-b nutes for veg and flower

mrbubbles

mrbubbles

Check out my thread in outdoor there are way more pics and info

Top Bottom