Can You Brew Bennies Solo?

• Thread starter blazer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazer

blazer

Hey cap just transplanted im in soil,was wondering if I can brew bennies by themselves,trying not to add any fert til really needed,thanks sorry if already answered somewhere else!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey cap just transplanted im in soil,was wondering if I can brew bennies by themselves,trying not to add any fert til really needed,thanks sorry if already answered somewhere else!

Yeah most definitely just add 20mL/gal of unsulphured black strap molasses from the grocery store. If you can, throw a stocking with EWC and alfalfa, but you don't have to do that. Alternatively you can just add the bennies to water and water them in.. but I like to add molasses at the very least.

blazer

blazer

Thanks cap! Is it a waste of time to brew solo or it needs something in it to brew with, trying to do a couple waterings before any nutes,so didnt no if I brew solo or just water as is, if just using bennies only

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Thanks cap! Is it a waste of time to brew solo or it needs something in it to brew with, trying to do a couple waterings before any nutes,so didnt no if I brew solo or just water as is, if just using bennies only

You mean just bennies and water? No need to brew in that case just mix and apply.

spacebomb

spacebomb

Nice and simple:-) even a monkey like me can use 'em:-)lol good luck with your bennies man, :-).

blazer

blazer

Nice and simple:-) even a monkey like me can use 'em:-)lol good luck with your bennies man, :-).
Thanks spacebonb,caps bennies definetly have the easy factor, and they saved my grow im sure, you can check out my east coast royal diesel thread in cannadventures forum and see the before and after,just want to say thanks to capulator for putting some quality product for us,apreciate the hard work!

Top Bottom