Can you clone while in flower

• Thread starter Justinb19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Justinb19

Just wondering if i can clone my ak 47 thats 5 weeks into flower
Alsobwondering if there are any alternative light cycles besides 12/12 for flowering

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It takes patience but i recently revegged this 9.5 week flower. You can see the mature bud at the bottom. Took about 2 months to get to this point.

AA06C9D9 3503 400B 8487 1978F30D59FB

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Just wondering if i can clone my ak 47 thats 5 weeks into flower
Alsobwondering if there are any alternative light cycles besides 12/12 for flowering
look into gas lantern method,i used it one time,got faster harvest,yield about the same as i always get,that 1 hr in between fools them into thinking there a day older

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

look into gas lantern method,i used it one time,got faster harvest,yield about the same as i always get,that 1 hr in between fools them into thinking there a day older
Does that work with autoflower was wonder.ihave the Two in flower one that is not yet.🤔😎

J

Justinb19

I just want to try under lights t5ho to be exact and some household led. Bulbs just dont want to stress the mother
Does that work with autoflower was wonder.ihave the Two in flower one that is not yet.🤔😎

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

No .......................

Yes. And i just rooted an even older one. This one was a low branch side shoot with a little bud at 9.5 weeks. The next one is rooting and was cut at 11 weeks.

I pictured this above already but you seem so sure it cant be done.

I simply cut the little side branch off the almost finished ripening plant and put it in a glass of water. Changed the water after a week and by 2 weeks she had roots so i planted her in the cup of ocean forest amd perlite. 2 weeks after that she started revegging.

Patience is key in gardening.

34D13BC5 0463 40C3 B56A B8D4C1153D2D
A7EDDC8F 4742 4069 910F FCB2EE176BEA
E0257A03 9515 42AA 8312 7E0711500854
9927E0AD D6B9 4F98 B169 02F0A86BC5C2

tall boys

tall boys

Yes. And i just rooted an even older one. This one was a low branch side shoot with a little bud at 9.5 weeks. The next one is rooting and was cut at 11 weeks.

I simply cut the little side branch off the almost finished ripening plant and put it in a glass of water. Changed the water after a week and by 2 weeks she had roots so i planted her in the cup of ocean forest amd perlite. 2 weeks after that she started revegging.

View attachment 887250View attachment 887251View attachment 887252View attachment 887253

My brother tried to veg. some girl scott cookies, that were in flowering .
Make a long story short, they stayed in flowering .

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

My brother tried to veg. some girl scott cookies, that were in flowering .
Make a long story short, they stayed in flowering .

Takes a long time to start revegging. When you put them back in to 18 hrs or more light cycle first they seem to do nothing. Then they start growing more pistils and even a new calyx. Then in time little deformed single leaves start growing and eventually normal leaves.

Then you take clones from it and grow normal plants. You can flower the reveg plant too but “monster cropped” plants are very wild and branchy when put back in flower.

And again it took months to go through the stages and back to a veg plant.

tall boys

tall boys

Takes a long time to start revegging. When you put them back in to 18 hrs or more light cycle first they seem to do nothing. Then they start growing more pistils and even a new calyx. Then in time little deformed single leaves start growing and eventually normal leaves.

Then you take clones from it and grow normal plants. You can flower the reveg plant too but “monster cropped” plants are very wild and branchy when put back in flower.

And again it took months to go through the stages and back to a veg plant.

Next time I go to my brother, I'll take some images of that GSC .
You should start a thread on that plant .

Be interesting to watch it's progression ...

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Next time I go to my brother, I'll take some images of that GSC .
You should start a thread on that plant .

Be interesting to watch it's progression ...

Its in my grow thread linked in my signiture.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

[/QUOive only run it one time with reg seeds,i didnt like it only because i only had 1 2x4x5 tent then my closet,i couldnt move ready to flower plants in ,i got them down to 9 1/2 hours,no good for new to flower,other than that it made them girls getrdone

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

View attachment 887250View attachment 887251View attachment 887252View attachment 887253
ive done the same but not by choice,snapped a top off while working in room,i threw it in a 1gal pot and one cheap china led bulb right over it,took about 6 weeks to get it going real good and i did smoke that plant,wasnt bad either,i didnt even bother to try and get roots,i was co pissed i just put in soil and really forgot about it,month later i was cleaning gear and there it was,dirt dry as hell pulled away from the cup,gave a shot of water i swear it grew 2 in that night,i had all kinds of light in room and 1 more didnt attract me hahahah

Ace9137

Ace9137

Yes, not hard, just very time consuming, they will appear dormant for a couple of weeks, sometimes they form small leaves and then just start to branch out in single leaves.

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

Cool thx so much...some positive in all the negative.😊
Blessings and happy growing 😎✨

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

ive done the same but not by choice,snapped a top off while working in room,i threw it in a 1gal pot and one cheap china led bulb right over it,took about 6 weeks to get it going real good and i did smoke that plant,wasnt bad either,i didnt even bother to try and get roots,i was co pissed i just put in soil and really forgot about it,month later i was cleaning gear and there it was,dirt dry as hell pulled away from the cup,gave a shot of water i swear it grew 2 in that night,i had all kinds of light in room and 1 more didnt attract me hahahah

I had to re veg that Citral x Pow 33. He breeder wont ship any more seeds to america and the test bud was pure Pinapple. With a potent full head and body high and buzz. It was instantly everyones favorite too.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I had to re veg that Citral x Pow 33. He breeder wont ship any more seeds to america and the test bud was pure Pinapple. With a potent full head and body high and buzz. It was instantly everyones favorite too.
i cant even remember what strain mine was,damn top snapped off when i fell top was about 6in long ,had me running hot hahaah,some of the funkiest damn leaves you ever seen,that son bitch was so ugly i wouldnt even show my friends hahaahh,def stunted it,but plant finished out right at 4 ft,was in that closet for 2 more grows hahahah,old timer smoking a old timer lmao

Ace9137

Ace9137

Maybe it is this link?

Top Bottom