Can you diagnose this plants deficiency?

• Thread starter roro12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
roro12

roro12

also curious if anyone knows why the leafs on this one are wonky? I assume it is probably the same thing just lack of nutrition in soil the low light and poor draining

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thanks for the help today aqua much appreciated
No bro you have lots of great growers in here giving good advice also. I would take all of it and look at some things that can be improved. As @Beachwalker pointed out a few also

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

I use fox farm for all my grows I have tried this cannabis cup soil from high times and it was super hot good thing my Alaskan purple is a strong plant stated to burn the first set of leaves but they pulled threw I went back to ocean Forrest after that. My clones do great in ocean Forrest and seedlings too. And I have used the fox farm line up pretty good if this is ur first grow a calendar works amazing to keep track of watering and feeding and ppm meter and ph meter and if ur not used to judging ur container as to when ur plant ready to water or feed get a same size container for judgement.

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

I use fox farm for all my grows I have tried this cannabis cup soil from high times and it was super hot good thing my Alaskan purple is a strong plant stated to burn the first set of leaves but they pulled threw I went back to ocean Forrest after that. My clones do great in ocean Forrest and seedlings too. And I have used the fox farm line up pretty good if this is ur first grow a calendar works amazing to keep track of watering and feeding and ppm meter and ph meter and if ur not used to judging ur container as to when ur plant ready to water or feed get a same size container for judgement.
Make sure the soil u put in container is dry soil no moisture so u have a good comparison so ur not over watering and when u do get newts don’t go to strong since she hasn’t had any the hole grow don’t wanna shock her and ph water and check ppms going in and out same with ph in and out as well water till u get run off so u don’t get salt built ups

roro12

roro12

hey thanks alot Leeland I'm gunna make sure with the 5 new ones that sprouted I check ph this time and whats the ppm meter for exactly? I assume for checking the water I give my plants? I do have water conditioner that uses salt here at home and believe there is an excess of salts in the water i give my plants now and id be using that water for the 5 new ones is that a bad idea ? what would be considered good water to give to my plants?

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

hey thanks alot Leeland I'm gunna make sure with the 5 new ones that sprouted I check ph this time and whats the ppm meter for exactly? I assume for checking the water I give my plants? I do have water conditioner that uses salt here at home and believe there is an excess of salts in the water i give my plants now and id be using that water for the 5 new ones is that a bad idea ? what would be considered good water to give to my plants?
A ppm meter does exactly that checks the parts per million basically the salts in the water so pretty important if u have an abundance of salt in ur water?i use my tap my ppms are like 150 and I let it sit out for 24 hours and air out

roro12

roro12

okay ill research the ppm and see what my waters at. So leaving the water to sit out affects it? I wonder if I were to boil some water and let it cool and then give to the plant if that would help at all.

Top Bottom