Can you guys help me out plzz

• Thread starter red_bull179
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
red_bull179

red_bull179

Need to know the ppm of your well water. The ppm and pH of the runoff.

I can't recommend anything without knowing those.
I did a soil test its seem to be around 6.7 ph ppm i will tchek soon as i got me ppm reader will read my flush

red_bull179

red_bull179

Need to know the ppm of your well water. The ppm and pH of the runoff.

I can't recommend anything without knowing those.
I Stoped feeding since 2days now soil looking good no sing on bad infestation in my canabis soils treattement seems to work new growth are healty and my sticker pads seems a lot cleaner too i think she got stuned a litle or.maby its just my pots 5gal its pretty small for a greenhouse ?

20200724 125309
20200724 125241
20200724 125201
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

To me the plants look good. Lots of airflow through the canopy and once ya get the watering sorted I think your golden

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Man where ever French Grower is, I want to be. That's a freaking AWESOME outdoor set up holy shit. "Where 5 gallon buckets are too small..." lol wtf. Love it!

red_bull179

red_bull179

Man where ever French Grower is, I want to be. That's a freaking AWESOME outdoor set up holy shit. "Where 5 gallon buckets are too small..." lol wtf. Love it!
thanks a lots i did a lots of work on it :P but yess for sure nex years i will buy some 15galls pots ill be all set :P need to get my first crops to harvest first :P my gold is to make the bisgest plant in the place :P in a greenhouse haha

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
thanks a lots i did a lots of work on it :P but yess for sure nex years i will buy some 15galls pots ill be all set :P need to get my first crops to harvest first :P my gold is to make the bisgest plant in the place :P in a greenhouse haha

Wait what? This is your FIRST grow EVER? What strains are those?

red_bull179

red_bull179

Wait what? This is your FIRST grow EVER? What strains are those?
no clue... my friend told me they was OG What ever Lollll but they are clone and i tchek if they where healty so we gona see nex month Whats the buds look like :P they are starting 9th weeks of Vedge stages :P will post new pics as they grow since a lots of forums was telling me thats they need MAganese... Calcium and a lots of bad advice... thanks to my new friend here :D Aqua man he told me they looking overwattered so after that the Black fungus damage was clear... the damage on my leaves was starting frome the tips and not the center of the leaves.... awsome how canabis leaves telling us everythings :P thats why im trying a LST ( low stress straning ) and not Défoliate i prune just the bottom of the plant since im not doing anny Hash or oil with the rest Shame on me :P i kno evetualy i will Expend my project :D

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
no clue... my friend told me they was OG What ever Lollll but they are clone and i tchek if they where healty so we gona see nex month Whats the buds look like :P they are starting 9th weeks of Vedge stages :P will post new pics as they grow since a lots of forums was telling me thats they need MAganese... Calcium and a lots of bad advice... thanks to my new friend here :D Aqua man he told me they looking overwattered so after that the Black fungus damage was clear... the damage on my leaves was starting frome the tips and not the center of the leaves.... awsome how canabis leaves telling us everythings :P thats why im trying a LST ( low stress straning ) and not Défoliate i prune just the bottom of the plant since im not doing anny Hash or oil with the rest Shame on me :P i kno evetualy i will Expend my project :D

AquaMan knows his shit :) You're lucky to have ran into him. But your plants look great! The work you've done on them is far beyond what a first time grower is usually capable of. Great job. Very nice :)

red_bull179

red_bull179

Update since the éclosion of black fungus today i did a defoliages of the entire greenhous include my 4 girls and they look terible 😭 gods... I hope they gona be back full off green lol ... I spray the entire greenhouse and plant placed lots of sticker band and let the greenhouse dry out more between my wattering and placed 2 monster fan to help dry out the soils and well see whats gona happen nex .. 😔

20200726 182522
20200726 182515
20200726 182502
20200726 182348
20200726 182339
20200726 182237
Last edited:
red_bull179

red_bull179

Yea need to watter them tomorow and feed nex dry out day .... Or feed then right away when shes dryed out ?? She feed like a week ago they got 4L of watter this morning but no clue where the watter is gogne haha the pots feel dry allready cheess .... Its was over 32degree ans 63% humidity todays in that green house

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yea need to watter them tomorow and feed nex dry out day .... Or feed then right away when shes dryed out ?? She feed like a week ago they got 4L of watter this morning but no clue where the watter is gogne haha the pots feel dry allready cheess .... Its was over 32degree ans 63% humidity todays in that green house
They probably drinking heavy and that's a good sign

red_bull179

red_bull179

She is looking gourgeous todays 2ed days of defoliated no sing of yelowing new nods looking healty ans allready dryout gona watter tomorow

20200727 154213
20200727 154158
red_bull179

red_bull179

A week passed by since my pest ans fungus eclosion in my green house. I did a fan leaves stripping and a treattement of neem oils mix with dawn dish soap and every things seem good now she strongs like hells

20200801 130210
20200801 130140
20200801 130133
red_bull179

red_bull179

Yeah there is such a connection to this special plant. You may want to think about some trellis or support stakes or both once they start flowering.
Whats can you advice me to do ? Maybe i can put a nets above them ? Not sure if they gona grow through it tho they seems to have reach the maximum tallness?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Whats can you advice me to do ? Maybe i can put a nets above them ? Not sure if they gona grow through it tho they seems to have reach the maximum tallness?
Nope they will keep growing. I would ask the outdoor guys I usually scrog but I would think some stakes and trellis once she starts to flower.

@1diesel1 ?

Top Bottom