Can you Help Double confirm diagnoses

• Thread starter MrGood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrGood

MrGood

Hey farmers!

I’ve been feeding my plant a EC of 2.8-3.0. I did hit a ec of 3.2 on one of my feeds, she handled it well so I did it again. Then I Kinda notice a nitrogen toxicity because of the deep green and then some of the leaves started doing what’s shown in images below.

In my opinion it look like that it’s nutes burn but again I’d like another set of eyes 👀

Can you help double confirm diagnoses
Can you help double confirm diagnoses 2
Can you help double confirm diagnoses 3
Can you help double confirm diagnoses 4
tobh

tobh

Supporter
yep. you've also locked out P something fierce. need more details on your media, grow, etc. to fully confirm but that's classic N toxicity coupled with advanced P lockout.

MrGood

MrGood

I’m currently using fox farm ocean forest and the trio
• transplanted 5 to 7 gallon fabric pots( I know not a whole lot of extra space)
• 2.8-3.0 EC feed every 3-4 days. I did hit a 3.2 twice
• PH 6.3
• temp 79-81/ hum 65-75%
HLG 600 rspec 30-35% power give or take the dimmer doesn’t have numbers unfortunately
And I’ve been growing this tree for about 7 months

tobh

tobh

Supporter
imma have to tap out as soil and I are not friends, but i suspect your input EC is far too high for even soil. my primary focus would be on getting that P lockout taken care of, which N toxicity can definitely contribute to. If you can get the stems to not be that violet color with the woody texture (that won't recover -- the color can go away though) you'll be on track to fixing the toxicity issue.

MrGood

MrGood

imma have to tap out as soil and I are not friends, but i suspect your input EC is far too high for even soil. my primary focus would be on getting that P lockout taken care of, which N toxicity can definitely contribute to. If you can get the stems to not be that violet color with the woody texture (that won't recover -- the color can go away though) you'll be on track to fixing the toxicity issue.
All good brotha appreciate the help that you did offer 🤟 and Honestly I think the violet/purple looking stems is genetics because When I cut clones I had given some to a fellow grower and was told it still appears for them as well

I’m growing wifi mints x (nbk x sunset sherbert) from jungle boys

growsince79

growsince79

I’m currently using fox farm ocean forest and the trio
• transplanted 5 to 7 gallon fabric pots( I know not a whole lot of extra space)
• 2.8-3.0 EC feed every 3-4 days. I did hit a 3.2 twice
• PH 6.3
• temp 79-81/ hum 65-75%
HLG 600 rspec 30-35% power give or take the dimmer doesn’t have numbers unfortunately
And I’ve been growing this tree for about 7 months
Way too much nutes. 1.5 is plenty for me

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

The main thing I'm seeing there is nute burn, not much in the way of N toxicity, if at all.

freezeland2

freezeland2

You have the classic you nuked them with nutrients problem. I think the worse of the damage is yet to show.

MrGood

MrGood

I appreciate all y’all help 🤟 This all really started after the transplant and the feeding of the 3.2 ec 😒 but To help end this problem I gave a slight flush yesterday then iIl Feed some recharge with a bit of king crab and fish shit to eat up all that’s left

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

I appreciate all y’all help 🤟 This all really started after the transplant and the feeding of the 3.2 ec 😒 but To help end this problem I gave a slight flush yesterday then iIl Feed some recharge with a bit of king crab and fish shit to eat up all that’s left
Late to the party here, I do not think it N tox causing the "burn" look, it looks more like classic Mag deficiency. Check the last photo where you see the deep red stem yet the new growth is green just above it and if it was P lockout the vein down the middle of the leaf would be yellow. A week of epsom salt water would tell you for sure.

Top Bottom