Can you help how long till amber.

• Thread starter badbluerubi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mrb53

Mrb53

Are you feeding synthetics or organics nutes? If synthetic, you got 2 weeks of FLUSH time ahead of you
Time to mimic winter...lower temps, especially at night. Trick- place ICE cubes on substrate to water at night...lowers soil temp
want outside temp <76°f...soil around 60-65°f. Lessen light to 10 hrs, the down to 8. Winter can reduce light to 5-8 hours...let the terpines get their chance
then begin to starve (after 10-12 days)..
If organics...no flush required
Be careful with such LARGE BUDS....mold is common...newest thoughts are smaller buds

520Gthumb

520Gthumb

They will slowly turn amber starting at the tops, depending on genetics it could take 4-10 days, my guess. U got to get magnifying it and once 25-50% amber ur done, try to harvest at the end of the night cycle

badbluerubi

badbluerubi

When in doubt, cut off one of the cola's, or a bud, let it cure a couple days and compare it with the one's still on the plant.
I cut off a bud yesterday and it's turning quickly.

badbluerubi

badbluerubi

Holy s#*t, mahooosive 👏 what’s you lay out, lights etc?
I have been growing in a 32x32 for a year now and the progression has been crazy. I have been trying to make it idiot proof. So trying to automate everything I can think of.
1 rdwc tote
Sf4000
16 gal reservoir
Bluelab monitor
1/4hp chiller
90 gal/hr pump for rdwc
90 gal/hr pump for chiller
90 gal/hr pump with filter
75 ltr/hr air pump for buckets
9 ltr/hr air pump for reservoir
Ac infinity 4in fan with controller
Temp and humidity controlled via swamp cooler and fans
Using Floramax nutrients.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hnh
520Gthumb

520Gthumb

Wait wait wait, a lot of the time breeders will put 8-10 week flower time but in actuality it usually takes 10-11 but always go by amber color. Remember, at least 25% amber. What’s the breeder of genetics?

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

When plant is ready u will get amber, here is a pic of an 11 week old dwarf i grew in a 16oz soda pop cup, 11 weeks is very old for a dwarf, giveing the plant cold, cold but not ice water, this will help turn ur pistils, stop foxtailing, and will increase trichome.

20210804 043802
20210804 043822
520Gthumb

520Gthumb

When plant is ready u will get amber, here is a pic of an 11 week old dwarf i grew in a 16oz soda pop cup, 11 weeks is very old for a dwarf, giveing the plant cold, cold but not ice water, this will help turn ur pistils, stop foxtailing, and will increase trichome.
Wow that is impressive when you said it helps turn the pistoles...were you going to say purple because I’ve heard that and I’ve heard it helps with fox taling but only at 50 to 60° give or take a few degrees how cold is cold? ice cold is 30 to 40° and is this lowrider strain or an automatic I have to say I am floored with your results and leaf structure is very minimal looks like easy trim work was this an accident , experiment or did you mean to do this small plant? Did you fertilize this Dixie cup plant and did you use soil or Coco?

Hnh

Hnh

I have been growing in a 32x32 for a year now and the progression has been crazy. I have been trying to make it idiot proof. So trying to automate everything I can think of.
1 rdwc tote
Sf4000
16 gal reservoir
Bluelab monitor
1/4hp chiller
90 gal/hr pump for rdwc
90 gal/hr pump for chiller
90 gal/hr pump with filter
75 ltr/hr air pump for buckets
9 ltr/hr air pump for reservoir
Ac infinity 4in fan with controller
Temp and humidity controlled via swamp cooler and fans