Can you Help me clarify a self diagnose? Thanks

• Thread starter MrGood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrGood

MrGood

If you can buy nutriboost you should and give nutriboost with flush and then with apply it again with 2 more waterings. It helps plants get out of stress when transplanting and pruning. I have had many people around me who use it say good things about it. I apply it with 5-6 ml per gallon of water.
I’ll have to give a go in the future! Appreciate it 🤟💯

MrGood

MrGood

That could be it.
What's your watering schedule?
1-5 water tech. Water when pot is light enough to damn near throw it 😂 nah jk I don’t throw it but usually every 3-4 days or when the pot is light.
I knew I overwatered when I transplanted into 7 gal. Thats where I fucked up.

Kizza81

Kizza81

Turn the lights down. It's light stress.
And FFOF doesn't have everything you need.
The recharge is great, keep it going while you add some new soil to the top and till it into the surface inch or so.
Then soak it. All the water it can handle. You need to feed it, but your soil is a bit short. The new soil will help.
Soak it so the new stuff starts
Hey farmers! I’m back with a quick question to help clarify a self diagnoses 😅
I transplanted my jungle boys mother from a 5 gal to 7 gal. Yea I know not really a good idea… I should’ve gone with a 10 gal.
But anyways I transplanted into a 7 gal with fox farm ocean forest and watered with a ph of 6.3 w/Recharge. Over the last few days I’ve noticed this happening. I assumed overfertilized or overwatering or honestly both.
breaking down quicker.

What other nutes do you have?
I’ve had this problem heaps of times in organically and other feeding rachimes not 100% hew can be but try a phosphorus deff

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Ask aquaman he knows his stuff, but i would say your mix is to hot but it's fox farm , so i would say overfeeding or over fertilizeing.

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Looks like nute burning and lock out, gonna guess you might wanna adjust N ratio since FF forest soil is pre loaded. So I could imagine what your ppm and ph run off test show, gonna bet the ph is dropping into acid levels with high ppm levels shocking and stunning the plant. But that’s just my uneducated guess...

MrGood

MrGood

I appreciate all feedback and knowledge y’all have 🤟💪💯
After I watered with recharge, I notice it is starting to go back to normal minus the already bad leaves 🍁

Top Bottom