can you hermaphrodite plants female somehow?

• Thread starter Drizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Drizzle

Drizzle

I'm starting to flower these 7 ft tall plants and noticing some have ball sacks...I instantly took the 2 plants out and burned them. Now I'm noticing some more have them. My friend suggested cut all the seed sacks off and give them a lot of blackstrap molasses. Think this will work? Or just possibly hermaphrodite the plants that don't have this problem?

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

I've heard that sometimes if the pollen sacks, not seed sacks, are on just the bottom of the plant, you can cut them off and keep a close eye to see if more appear.

K

kushsmoker30

I'm starting to flower these 7 ft tall plants and noticing some have ball sacks...I instantly took the 2 plants out and burned them. Now I'm noticing some more have them. My friend suggested cut all the seed sacks off and give them a lot of blackstrap molasses. Think this will work? Or just possibly hermaphrodite the plants that don't have this problem?

FUCK YEA U CAN!!! DON'T KILL EM U'LL BE SORRY. instead get some duchmasters Reverse n spray em like it says, follow bottle directions including follow up spaying. also remove any sacks by hand n inspect every other day for more sacks that may have busted out.

did u hit em with some kind of a nute heavy in P? too much P will cause this esp. when given early in flower, some flowering additives like phosphoload can cause this too top booster as well.

not to mention if u went in ur room during light's out/night or even a light leak, spray em wit Reverse use da saturator that they recommend n spray with lights on like bottle says (30 min b4 lights out is good). it works!!!! don't waist time get on it asap, wish u luck n hope this helps. Peace

CBD Farmer

CBD Farmer

I'm going through somewhat of the same thing. My plants went through a bit of heat stress, and are showing signs of hermies coming through on some of them. Today is day 1 of week 3 flowering, so the buds aren't exactly huge yet, but I'm seeing small ballsacks randomly throughout. Wondering if this Dutchmasters Reverse works well.

I have 12 - 5' tall plants under 6000 watts, so I'd hate to take all of them down. What can I expect to yeild from a hermie plant? I have 10 other plants that look fine (no signs of hermies) but are also in the same room, which scares me. What to do???? Cut down the hermies, or let them grow and spray the Dutchmaster Reverse?

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I'm going through somewhat of the same thing. My plants went through a bit of heat stress, and are showing signs of hermies coming through on some of them. Today is day 1 of week 3 flowering, so the buds aren't exactly huge yet, but I'm seeing small ballsacks randomly throughout. Wondering if this Dutchmasters Reverse works well.

I have 12 - 5' tall plants under 6000 watts, so I'd hate to take all of them down. What can I expect to yeild from a hermie plant? I have 10 other plants that look fine (no signs of hermies) but are also in the same room, which scares me. What to do???? Cut down the hermies, or let them grow and spray the Dutchmaster Reverse?
3 year old thread.
But hermies should be removed before you seed out your crop. A few balls on a plant can be plucked off. You might want to look into why all your plants hermies, sounds environmental.

CBD Farmer

CBD Farmer

Its definitely environmental. Its a new grow room, and I didn't have enough money to put in a mini split AC, and the 2 portable AC struggle to keep up with the 8- 1000W lights. Temps got up to 94-95 for a few days, but are back down to 85 now, supplemented with CO2. What is "seeding out my crop"?

The plants clearly have female traits, and nodes/ white hairs, but on the underside of some of the buds on the bottom of the plant, you'll see a couple "Balls." I've read some people keeping the plants anyway while spraying the Dutch reverse, and plucking whatever ballsacks they see. Then I also hear people say cut them down and burn them. What can I expect by saving them?

I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

CBD Farmer

CBD Farmer

yeah I heard they don't sell it in the US, but I saw it on Amazon. This stuff too. . .

H

happy b

is this for real?how can you HERMAPHRODITE a Male plant female?the word hermaphrodite means its got both sexes which is defo NOT a desirable trait in cannabis.my bezt advice would be,buy a pack of seeds from here or get clones from a dispensary and start again aiming to work with a proper female.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Your temps spiked, hermed out your clones. Its happened to me.
Fix your environment, pluck all balls , everyday , for a week.
Move on.
Don't throw anything more into the equation.
Best of luck.
Peace

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

FUCK YEA U CAN!!! DON'T KILL EM U'LL BE SORRY. instead get some duchmasters Reverse n spray em like it says, follow bottle directions including follow up spaying. also remove any sacks by hand n inspect every other day for more sacks that may have busted out.

did u hit em with some kind of a nute heavy in P? too much P will cause this esp. when given early in flower, some flowering additives like phosphoload can cause this too top booster as well.

not to mention if u went in ur room during light's out/night or even a light leak, spray em wit Reverse use da saturator that they recommend n spray with lights on like bottle says (30 min b4 lights out is good). it works!!!! don't waist time get on it asap, wish u luck n hope this helps. Peace
Well now I wish I would have looked into it cus I chopped one this morning next time. Can I use it on hermie plants?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

optic doesn't work for shit. I have 2 unopened bottles and 3/4 bottle of dutch masters saturator FREE!!!!! to anyone interested in wasting their time using it. local pick up, or ill mail them to ya, you pay shipping of course.

and reverse didn't work for me either. I lost my prized strain, trying to battle nanners for 6 flower cycles trying anything and everything.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

optic doesn't work for shit. I have 2 unopened bottles and 3/4 bottle of dutch masters saturator FREE!!!!! to anyone interested in wasting their time using it. local pick up, or ill mail them to ya, you pay shipping of course.

and reverse didn't work for me either. I lost my prized strain, trying to battle nanners for 6 flower cycles trying anything and everything.
That sucks man Thanks for the info and glad they were all out yesterday. Very glad you very well could have saved me money

william76

william76

Did u use the reverse as a preventative?worked for me when used this way,stops the plant from hermieing,76

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yes from what I remember people using reverse that had success when they used it as a preventative on plants that had known tendencies - not as much on plants that already dropped balls

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

yes from what I remember people using reverse that had success when they used it as a preventative on plants that had known tendencies - not as much on plants that already dropped balls
Thanks for info. Gotta be more careful with the sativa strains,? Is that true?

Top Bottom