Can you make money pressing Rosin

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

Can you make money pressing rosin?
How much do you have to press to get a gram usually?.
Also whats one thing youve learned since pressing rosin that you'd never think of?

Ponky

Ponky

You get a 15% return. But no money to be made where I am. I'm smoking master kush grown right. Nice smelly nugs. 25 bucks an ounce. So. Depends where you are. Press and ounce get 5 to 8 grams. So. Probably better to sell dab supplies.

2Bad

2Bad

You get a 15% return. But no money to be made where I am. I'm smoking master kush grown right. Nice smelly nugs. 25 bucks an ounce. So. Depends where you are. Press and ounce get 5 to 8 grams. So. Probably better to sell dab supplies.
Rosin is hard to get in NY but my oz prices went from 200 to 80 an oz in the matter of the last month and a half. And rosin is high priced over here.

2Bad

2Bad

@Ponky is that fresh frozen youre talking about or dried nugs?

Ponky

Ponky

Rosin is hard to get in NY but my oz prices went from 200 to 80 an oz in the matter of the last month and a half. And rosin is high priced over here.
It's gunna keep getting cheaper. It will crash hard. But. If people buy rosin it's worth having a set up. Press on demand. Add a markup.

Ponky

Ponky

@Ponky is that fresh frozen youre talking about or dried nugs?
A bag of AAA. Not a AAAA. But kill kush by any standard. And there is cheaper weed. This is the high end. Used to cost 2k plus. Now 400 or less.

Ponky

Ponky

what does the A's mean
dub is AA. That is weed you can smoke. Most people like. And you can tolerate. Trips. Those are AAA and ita good smoke. A nice kush like a Bubba or a Master or Hindu Kush. Big nice nugs. Stinky. Overall great. And AAAA is rare. It's a gassy crop of something extra dank. usually a sweet smelling Kush that is fresh and burns extra nice. And has been hand trimmed. The kind of weed you buy when you already have smoke. Or the kind of weed you grow and don't sell any of. Because it's so dank. Less Less 1% of all packs are AAAA.

Then there are mids. Your hybrids. Hash plants. Hybrids. They can go for as little as 125 a pound. Essentially garbage. But people smoke it and like it. If you grow weed here it better be for personal or for a licensed producer. Or it's a total waste of time. Might aswell be buying yourself a job.

Ponky

Ponky

In my experience I tend to get consistent AAA. But in the last 5 years I've done only 1 AAAA. 2 years ago. And my current batch smells like it could be one. But it has more than a week left. And you never know until you smoke it. So it's hard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom