Can You Make Wax/shatter With Plant Trim?

• Thread starter Weedbro95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weedbro95

Weedbro95

Like fan leaves and stems can you make wax and shatter with this stuff? Can’t find a straight answer and would you do so normally like bud?
Thanks

Weedbro95

Weedbro95

Why would dispensaries sell stems for then? And what exactly is trim? Is that just sugar leaves?

4plant

4plant

Some people “juice” fan leaves but only while their green and healthy, by harvest mine are all yellow and dead after a good flushing

goingtoguano

goingtoguano

Why would dispensaries sell stems for then? And what exactly is trim? Is that just sugar leaves?

For me, "Trim" is sugar leaves and small buds that aren't worth trimming. Everything else is thrown into compost. I wasn't aware that dispensaries sell stems. That does seem weird but I have heard of people smoking them.

the rrock

the rrock

Some people “juice” fan leaves but only while their green and healthy, by harvest mine are all yellow and dead after a good flushing
What do they do with the juice? Drink it?

Weedbro95

Weedbro95

Yea one of my dispos sells an ounce of stems for $25 lol. I was just looking for a cheap way to make shatter or wax. Thanks for all the responses tho.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Maybe they weave hemp baskets or make hemp potpourri out of em? Maybe a dilute spray to accidently get on luggage at the airport for the dog's enjoyment? Make a couple extra bucks anyway possible.

Top Bottom