can you put right in soil

• Thread starter oneton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

oneton

can you put seeds right in soil when they start to root or you have to put them in something thats not to strong i was just wondering because everyone starts in red cup tht i see

M

Mr.Toque

The way I personally do it is let them germinate in paper towels on a plate till the lil root is about .5" to .75" then transfer them into cups, just be very carefull not to break the root and press the dirt around the seedling lightly, leaving it almost level with the top of the soil, then water it lightly ( also I throughly wet the soil before I transplant) the extra water is just to settle the soil aroung the seedling

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
can you put seeds right in soil when they start to root or you have to put them in something thats not to strong i was just wondering because everyone starts in red cup tht i see
That's just because they already have all those beer cups on hand. ;)

To answer your question directly, yes, you can put seeds directly into soil, whether it's in a red beer cup, a blue beer cup, a translucent beer cup, or an actual pot made for plants.

O

Oregonic

At the end of the day its a weed, this shit will grow in some fucked up conditions..... biggest killer of ganja plants is over thinking ;) Soak them in water over night then wet paper towel till tap root shows, then plant about 3/4" deep and wait......wait.....DON'T move the dirt!..... wait a little longer and you will have some plants showing!

Good luck Brutha

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I once knew a woman who found a seed sprouting in her living room. CARPET. No effing lie, she took a pic!

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

I soak for 24-36 hrs then right into soil. Many seeds will have a tap root showing by then.

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

I once knew a woman who found a seed sprouting in her living room. CARPET. No effing lie, she took a pic!

Believe it or not, I had a 91 subaru loyal with a water leak issue. Found a sprouted seed in the carpet one day!

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

On some seeds i nail file one side (gently), soak for 12 hours, then drop them straight into soil. Works every time.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I so adored my little Subaru. I blew its engine up so many times. Poor little Subaru.
I had two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom