Can you reveg an Auto?

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I took a lower branch off a Jamaican / Gsc a bit over 2 months ago and I stuck it in a 1 gallon jug of water, I moved it to the back of my veg closet and forgot about it. Last week I saw 1 root coming out the bottom and what looked like 100 small white bumps on the stalk looking like the start of more roots. I planted it in a clear solo cup with another cup covering it. It has roots growing now.

Will this do anything? Its just for fun so I don't really care but I thought auto's die off at the end of their cycle. If it reveg's is it still an auto?
img_3132-jpg.1316458
img_3134-jpg.1316459

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

The above-ground parts don't look like they're revegging.

EDIT: On second thought, it looks like it might be revegging.

If it is and it flowers again without 12/12, I guess it's still an auto.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
The above-ground parts don't look like they're revegging.

EDIT: On second thought, it looks like it might be revegging.

If it is and it flowers again without 12/12, I guess it's still an auto.
I'm just wondering about root growth. Do roots still grow on auto's after they've flowered? This thing was cut about 1 week after flip and it continued to put her little buds on it............Its just a fun little thing......If it grows great, If not well wtf its not like I expect it to do much.
Hey maybe we don't have to kill auto's off chop their heads off and regrow them....lol.....seed sellers wouldn't like that.

2Bad

2Bad

It just has a few more weeks before the end of it's life cycle lol looks really cool though ( from what i've heard)

Top Bottom