C
CoderGal
- Posts
- 34
- Reactions
- 54
- Joined
- Oct 4, 2024
- Points
- 18
It's looking ready-ish to me, but I'd be happy to wait a couple weeks if I can. I dry in an outdoor workshop that has no insulation, and the weather forecast is in the 90's with a couple 100 degree days coming up. If I can, I'd like to wait, as the forecast in 2 weeks will be bringing temps down to mid-70's. Location: Northern California.
Thanks in advance! This great group has always been a huge help!
Thanks in advance! This great group has always been a huge help!