the rrock

move it inside for more hours of dark,looks like tour getting some rot

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Throw a tarpaulin over it to block out the light so your on a 12/12 schedule

SHiNi

SHiNi

I get home at 5:30 pm if I throw the tarp over its still hot outside won't that breed any disease or stuff since there won't be airflow ?

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I get home at 5:30 pm if I throw the tarp over its still hot outside won't that breed any disease or stuff since there won't be airflow ?
Be honest I don’t grow outside and that’s a legit question
I’ve only seen folks suggest it I haven’t ever done it sorry I should of added that my bad 😞

K

Kamisama

Try to make a simple bamboo square construction perhaps.
Maybe try to find a place that have full shadow at the beginning or end of day but still same case as with tarpaulin.
Altought I dont think this will help cause it ll still have a light from sides, its not about strenght of light but period of time. I think plant need full dark, so maybe if u d put her inside in full dark for 24-48h, she d trigger back to flower, but probably reveg again if returned outside (althought after this, shadow could not trigger reveg again or not right away).

SHiNi

SHiNi

Try to make a simple bamboo square construction perhaps.
Maybe try to find a place that have full shadow at the beginning or end of day but still same case as with tarpaulin.
Altought I dont think this will help cause it ll still have a light from sides, its not about strenght of light but period of time. I think plant need full dark, so maybe if u d put her inside in full dark for 24-48h, she d trigger back to flower, but probably reveg again if returned outside (althought after this, shadow could not trigger reveg again or not right away).
That's the problem I have getting her back to flower and keeping her in flower I'm starting to think if it would be better to just chop her. I was planning yo give the bud away planning to breed that exact strain anyway.

SHiNi

SHiNi

Be honest I don’t grow outside and that’s a legit question
I’ve only seen folks suggest it I haven’t ever done it sorry I should of added that my bad 😞
No problem bro I appreciate all advice I can get I like to learn

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

That's the problem I have getting her back to flower and keeping her in flower I'm starting to think if it would be better to just chop her. I was planning yo give the bud away planning to breed that exact strain anyway.
as far along as it is, I'd probably chop. Disappointing I'm sure.

SHiNi

SHiNi

as far along as it is, I'd probably chop. Disappointing I'm sure.
Yeah it is even though I'm not gonna smoke it don't wanna give garbage to anyone else so I'm gonna chop dry and cure and if it's not good like the first time then compost it is. It was a experiment to begin with thanks to everyone for the advice and tips 🙏.

Latest posts

Top Bottom