Can You Switch Nute Lines Between Flower Cycle

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

im currentyl running heavy 16 bud a and b along with fire and prime and seagreeen... ive nver used this line before but im on day 27 and someone told me to switch to cutting edge solutions to get stikcier, smellier nugs or buddha tree nute line but is it ok to switch nute lines just like that during flower? it would crete uneven ratios in the coco nd throw off the ph. thanks

dmshayne

dmshayne

im currentyl running heavy 16 bud a and b along with fire and prime and seagreeen... ive nver used this line before but im on day 27 and someone told me to switch to cutting edge solutions to get stikcier, smellier nugs or buddha tree nute line but is it ok to switch nute lines just like that during flower? it would crete uneven ratios in the coco nd throw off the ph. thanks
I would be cautious about changing close to harvest but also make sure it does not mix with the other nutes unless you specifically want it to. I changed from a local line to floranova Bloom and only really use that, works for me.

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

I have the Nova line as well and also some Canna Terra. I have mixed them but for the most part I use my nova and tea (soil and for my dwc) the Nova is good enough for the bitches I go with. (better than Canna)

vangs

vangs

Well. I'm using the complete line and have never have had yield issues. The Finish is just as important as the Fire in the Heavy16 line. Best of luck.
Peace
do you use roots aswell??? when do you use finish? i have the bottle but wasnt planning on using it, figured just water would be fine. why is it so important>

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
do you use roots aswell??? when do you use finish? i have the bottle but wasnt planning on using it, figured just water would be fine. why is it so important>
Yes. I use the full line as directed at about 75% strength.
Finish is a potassium product. It helps with flower formation and taste.

Last edited:
The Terps

The Terps

These aren't unique product they are all rip offs of one another your question is more like asking would a plant notice if I used a nitrate instead of a carbonate maybe do the do the exact same thing in the end yes. Will you or your plants notice probably not. When and if you change. Just use the same ppm base as you were for the first two waterings.
the biggest difference in nute companies is what color dye they use in their bottles followed by the amount of water they add. I'll tell you one more secret not one pot nutrient co owns a salt/mineral mine. So the likely hood of the getting it from the same exact salt source between h16 and ce especially since they are both bottles in Cali is extremely likely.

Top Bottom